• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Considering she's terrible I would think most people would not want this.

Before reading the manga, I was saying that yes, I wanted an ending with Erina, judging solely by her looks and what little I had read of the plot and characters without spoiling too much. Now that I've started reading it (still stuck at the fall tournament), I sure as hell don't want it any more.

Tadokoro <3

Man, I've reading manga like crazy this last few days. I need to put together my impressions for like 5 or 6 series still...

LeleSocho

Banned
Shokugeki no Souma x Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Erina never looked better

O0k1zmq.png

Considering she's terrible I would think most people would not want this.

People who like Tsunderes or just solely for Erina's design would want it to happen. Although her design just reminds me of a crab so I don't think she has best design in the series. Honestly though I wouldn't mind any other female character to be with Soma at the end with the exception of Erina. I just never liked her character even now in manga.

Childhood friend ends up winning in the end.
I would laugh so fucking hard if that happens. It would be The World God Only Knows all over again with so much rage and delicious tears. Now I want this to happen.

Before reading the manga, I was saying that yes, I wanted an ending with Erina, judging solely by her looks and what little I had read of the plot and characters without spoiling too much. Now that I've started reading it (still stuck at the fall tournament), I sure as hell don't want it any more.

Tadokoro <3

Man, I've reading manga like crazy this last few days. I need to put together my impressions for like 5 or 6 series still...

That is indeed the correct answer. Good job

One Summer's Kids Game

Debut one-shot by Ken Akamatsu, about a guy now taking care of a kid.

Not bad, things get resolved normally. Nothing really special.

Rhapsody

Banned
Binetsu Kuukan 5

Been awhile since the last chapter. Art is still cute but the blushing needs more work.

Still unsure if this manga will really go the romantic route or not.

Arachnid 49-50
I know I've said 50+ times that I wanted the ant to get wrecked. But not like this. This is less cool than the Sonic 1 GBA port.

Praise be to psyllids, Geji's making a reappearance next chapter. She needs to not get caught up in the school-wide orgy. Like, seriously.

Nisekoi 0-82

So... The one shot was hilarious and i loved it front to back, however, the story after that so far while totally enjoyable has started to feel a bit cookie cutter to me. It feels like a lot of characters in this manga are interchangeable with those in To-love-ru, up to and including the 3 main characters and the story feels a lot less focused lately.

What do you guys think about it? Does it get more interesting later on? I'm going to continue reading it to the end regardless.

Prison School
Where's 183 at?! Feel like 2 weeks since the last update.

Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You 05-06

that was such a stupid development

i actually feel offended at this

I'm so glad this is over

Assassination Classroom 149

Terrible writing, at least they kept the possibility open. But in no real world setting would Karma kun have lost.

Also Karasuma sensei seemed like he lost a few years in the final panel.

Assassination Classroom ~current chapter 149

Seems like I picked a good spot to get caught up on the series, sad I fell off the bandwagon as things have only gotten better and better. All the major twists were foreshadowed well and tbe characters have all grown in extremely compelling ways. Looking forward to seeing how the class is going to save Koro-Sensei, though it'd be a weird for a series about trying to kill your teacher to not end in them killing the teacher :p

Busaiku

Knights of Sidonia

Wait, did that date with Nagate and Tsumugi actually happen?
It felt totally surreal, but it's hard to tell.

Revo

Denpa Kyoushi 135

lel
perfectly fine with letting her rot away in a hospital the rest of her life, but super mad about her trying to actually live her life so you try to kill the guy that made her try

good story

Astarte

Centaur's Worries 1 - 65

I came in expecting everyday life with monster girls
I leave with systematic racism, violence on an enormous scale, slavery, the fucking holocaust, and some side stories where fuckall happens. This is some Mysterious Girlfriend X shit where I feel like the author is just having drug withdrawal symptoms and is just going ham with...ideas.

I introduced this manga to my niece because I thought it would remain cute. Our reactions were just

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom