• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Is there any good manga on age-gap romance?

There only seems to be two chapters translated so far but Koi wa Amaagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain) seems pretty enjoyable so far. Even though it's older guy/younger girl (aloof high school girl who works part time at a family restaurant and for some reason is really into her store manager who is a bit of a pathetic loser) , there's a quirkiness about the two main characters that really drew me to the series and has me interested to see where the story goes. It's pretty cute.

Bleach 639

idk what I read... and not in a good way

OP
it is kinda nice to see that family bonding stuff but yeah it felt like a filling the gap chapter

One Piece 797

Man when Luffy asked Rebecca to come with him I almost had a fucking heart attack because I thought the impossible had happened

Bleach 639

This is so goddamn dumb.

BokuHero 53

We gonna see Stain's skullface?

Soma 130.3

Everyone can come together over Tadokoro!

My Sakamoto and Noragami mangas arrived! Such quality, beats seeing it in a computer screen

Gintama 554

We all know such invicible creature can only be beaten with the power of friendship.

My Hero Academia 55

I am curious about Stain past. Dude is pretty dedicated to his ideals.

Bleach

that's Aizen levels of asspull

My Hero Academia 55

you can almost admire that sort of dedication. not the cause, but the dedication.

So apparently this lifeforce thing in Gintama was planned awhile ago

VBvsxI3.png
giAw8qJ.jpg
lol

The future of Jump has arrived !!!
R7hrAM.jpg
I cannot wait for Zippo!! to be serialized next year. Loved every moment of the oneshot and bought extra copies of Yoakemono to support Yusaku Shibata.

Kingdom 1-172
Holy crap, this manga is seriously amazing. I can't put it down. The last few chapters in particular have been fantastic stuff. Ouki, what a god.

Takemitsu Zamurai END

That was really great. Matsumoto's panel work and art are all very engaging and unconventional, as is the way the story is told. The final fight can sit alongside Sword of the Stranger's final fight as one of the best sword fights ever. It's not much more then a simple samurai with a dark past tale but the execution is masterful.

Akame Ga Kill Zero 1-6

Its like Akame Ga Kill

Only it actually focuses on Akame

And it doesn't have Tatsumi

This is already the better series

It's boring as hell and the art also goes to Togashi scribble mode in one chapter even, I dunno why I read it

I dunno chapter 7 has an arm pit fetish which made me laugh harder then any moment in AgK *shrugs*

I also don't find it boring, I guess I can see why some might. Part of the fun of AgK is guessing who'll die next where as in AgKZ you already know everyone minus those alive in AgK are predestined to die which takes some of the fun out of it.

Edit: Also it appears the guy who was translating just stopped around new years and hasn't released any chapters since then >:[

DISAPPOINTED

This is worse then a series being on hiatus/can'd because you know there's more content out there that you can't read. Yen Press plz license and release in English.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no reason to even read AGK because the anime just predicted in the most obvious AGK-way how its gonna end.

Yuricam 5

vGbh0sw.png

true

There's no reason to even read AGK because the anime just predicted in the most obvious AGK-way how its gonna end.

Nah that failed to predict shit like Mine in a coma, Lubbock gets his balls crushed, Esdeath can ZA WARUDO* and Tatsumi is half a dragon

Edit: *Did it actually get to that? Stopped watching when they went into non canon stuff

Shengar

It was too overwhelming! I pretty much gave up trying to navigate and just let myself walk randomly. Didn't help that I spent an hour trying to find a bag, somehow I missed the official one being sold right at the entrance of the halls...
19th of April was the date!
No worry, it was your first Comiket afterall. Don't forget to ask jintor or any mangagaf to come with you next time in winter Comiket.
At least there's plenty of that in h-works~
I agree but I want to see it more on a serious work.
There only seems to be two chapters translated so far but Koi wa Amaagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain) seems pretty enjoyable so far. Even though it's older guy/younger girl (aloof high school girl who works part time at a family restaurant and for some reason is really into her store manager who is a bit of a pathetic loser) , there's a quirkiness about the two main characters that really drew me to the series and has me interested to see where the story goes. It's pretty cute.

Will this put me into yet another pain and grief for no continuation of scantlation?

jonjonaug

Yuricam 1-18

Indeed, the purest form of love.

Nicely done. Welcome to the "waiting for translations" zone. ;_;

It's one of the very few manga that I imported all of despite being unable to read Japanese. It gets so, so much crazier as it moves forward. Hopefully we will one day have the training arc translated.

upandaway

My Hero Academia 28

Uraraka getting jealous during the cavalry race. I'm probably blushing right now.

And those people carrying the naked invisible lady. So lewd.

Mortemis

Banned
One Piece 797

Man when Luffy asked Rebecca to come with him I almost had a fucking heart attack because I thought the impossible had happened

it scared the shit outta me too. I was like "luffy, wtf do you think you're doing?"

It's good that Oda gave her character closure,
so that we don't have to see her for a long ass time
. Hope Oda doesn't drag this arc on any longer, time to start up a new arc with new people, tired of Dressrosa now.

Revo

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. 29

This can't go well.
Inc lots of thighhigh action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom