• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Jack, The American Ghost 25

Not really much to say...the stakes are upped a bit and side character becomes possibly a bit more important.

Still enjoyable, but not much to say about it.

No Game No Life Vol.01

zsMMQLQ.jpg

The ultimate pair of a little too close siblings gamers gets transported to a fantasy world where everything is decided by a game.

I was kinda surprised how much more lewd it was in text compared to the anime. But it was still pretty fun and interesting and I really did enjoy the chess game. A fun read.

dani_dc

Oh well. I'm just glad that she's still just as good in the anime :x

She's the sole reason I'm considering watching the anime, so that's good to hear.

Man, you guys and your cheap manga volumes.

Prices in my area is around $14-18.

Though you could get it cheaper at the book depository.

Around 10 euros here per manga, and only on stores that sell imports, so the selection is usually very limited [Naruto, Bleach, Sailor Moon, One Piece] unless you import.

Shengar

Man, you guys and your cheap manga volumes.

Prices in my area is around $14-18.

Though you could get it cheaper at the book depository.

New mangas in my country cost around $2
But the paper quality isn't that good though, not mention how incompetent the publisher in marketing their own product.

Fairy Tail 396

Tartaros: One second they're weak the next they're okay... then weak again

Well Gajeel Chapter = +

Gamescom = +

So this chapter passes

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
That's what they all say.

No, don't they usually say "I read it for the plot" or "I read it for the articles"?

Love and Lies 1

So because of the declining birthrate in Japan, people get assigned someone to marry by the government once they're 16. MC already has a crush, so he decides to confess to her before his match is decided.

I can already see where this is going.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm here to complain about how I've never read Kyou Kara Ore Wa, since I can't complain about Naruto because of the break.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi 13
This is so stupid, lol.

Citrus 11
Holy shit the angstttttt.

A Simple Thinking About Blood Types 3
I think I'd be an AB type.

Busaiku

So I'm reading Sunny, and it got me thinking about something I didn't think happened.
Do orphanages actually take in children when the childrens' parents are either incapable or unwilling to raise their children?

I guess Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends was actually like this.
I always thought of orphanages exclusively for completely abandoned children.

And this is autobiographical?
Man, that sucks.

Shengar

I don't know that 3-Gatsu no Lion scans continues. At least there is something to entertain me amidst these string of bad luck.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Fairy Tail is truly the Michael Bay of the Manga world. So full of cliches, so full of tropes, but it is so shameless about them, so devoted, so focused, it's creating a huge success for itself.

Kind of amazing in its own way.

wonzo

Banned
Fairy Tail is truly the Michael Bay of the Manga world. So full of cliches, so full of tropes, but it is so shameless about them, so devoted, so focused, it's creating a huge success for itself.

Kind of amazing in its own way.
but unlike fairy tail, michael bay movies can still be pretty fun to watch

Zweizer

Banned
WOULD YOU FUCKING EAT PEOPLE

HUH?

:kasane

So I'm reading Sunny, and it got me thinking about something I didn't think happened.
Do orphanages actually take in children when the childrens' parents are either incapable or unwilling to raise their children?

I guess Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends was actually like this.
I always thought of orphanages exclusively for completely abandoned children.

And this is autobiographical?
Man, that sucks.

Well, forcing unwilling parents to raise their child would be a recipe for disaster, so putting them in an orphanage would be better than having them suffer from parental neglect (or worse), but that depends on the country.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kakukaku shikajika 23-25

I feel like this manga is trying to tell me that it's ok to fuck up for now as long as you can make up for it later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom