• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

I need something more than lewd to make things interesting.
What do you consider the definition of "more than lewd"

3SIIpRs.jpg

What do you consider the definition of "more than lewd"

Just casually showing such a lewd image, tsk, tsk

But yes, I am finding TDRD pretty boring right now. It's not all that super interesting anyway, just kinda amusing to see laws of physics broken left and right

ogvQ16g.jpg

Tenkuu Shinpan 33-36

The girl is totally not a brocon for giving her onii-chan a picture of herself with hearts.

Brother is totally not a siscon either for probably carrying it with him everywhere before he dropped it.

Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam Vol. 01

Space Pirate Gundams? OK SWEET SIGN ME UP

I find it hilarious how dedicated they are to this, giving the Crossbone custom pirate themed equipment like a energy sword cutlass and beam rifle flintlocks.
I will also never tire of mechs wearing capes. Or the continued use of Jupiter in every mech series.
It's always Jupiter.

Berserk 336

dca0c7d56d.jpg

Getting better. They off offhandedly mentioned Guts this chapter. WE EVEN SAW HIS FACE IN ONE PANEL!
As someone who is sure Griffith isn't genuine about all this, he has all these Apostles to fight...the other God Hand? The Idea of Evil?
Who's strong enough to stop him alone? Why does he need all these Apostles?
Kind of waiting for this Griffith wank arc to be over. I still have little faith this series will ever be completed, but moving on from this arc would be nice. I at least want them to get off the boat. Please?

Art amazing as always. Lacus continues to be cool.

Oricon Comic Rankings August 4th-10th:

01. Shingeki no Kyojin #14 (852,757)
02. Naruto #70 (590,750 / 619,243)
03. Haikyû! #12 (441,563 / 443,458)
04. Nisekoi #13 (247,256 / 247,776)
05. To Love-Ru Darkness #11 (211,619 / 212,423)
06. Shingeki no Kyojin (Limited Edition) #14 (158,342)
07. Shin Tennis no Ôjisama #13 (151,494 / 151,968)
08. Shingeki no Kyojin - Kuinaki Sentaku (Limited Edition) #02 (113,933)
09. Shingeki no Kyojin - Kuinaki Sentaku #02 (105,198)
10. Prison School #14 (103,119)
11. Yowamushi Pedal #35 (88,269)
12. Ôkami Heika no Hanayome #11 (81,450)
13. Letter Bee #18 (72,032 / 72,445)
14. Minami-ke #12 (68,359)
15. Shingeki no Kyojin - Before the Fall #03 (61,997)

https://twitter.com/newsmangajapon/status/499702693837824001

Welp, that SnK pull. It makes to sell 60k even bad stuff like Before the Fall.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Berserk 336

Next chapter is where they go to elf island right?

If not I just want rickert to ram a sword through griffith's face.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry 5
in todays episode
guns.

Gun x Clover 25
i have no idea what is going on.

Keyman 15-16
poor keyman, he never asked for it
and pete suddenly given more role

Berserk 336

Well, the apostles still need blood, I can imagine that being a problem when they exterminate all the monsters in the near range.
Also interesting to see the ex-prostitute and the old mage making a connection with Gatsu.

Berserk 336

Yep...

Griffith is still fucking broken 1000%.

Once again, how Guts can have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of beating him is the most interesting question i have for this series and hopefully it gives a decent answer....eventually.

Berserk 336

Yep...

Once again, how Guts can have a fucking snowball's chance in hell of beating him is the most interesting question i have for this series and hopefully it gives a decent answer....eventually.

Yeah, and really, given what Griffith has achieved why would he turn the world into a vision of hell now? I mean how is that in anyway more ambitious than the current scenario? It seems to me he has accomplished his original vision, but by harnessing a darker power than during his original path. Guts was his original 'dark power'. Having this whole scenario just being a cunning ploy to bring about a new eclipse and a darker world isn't really a particularly interesting ambition, but I suppose would fit if his core has well and trully been corrupted. Still he has the power to massacre the populace right now, what does he need the eclipse for?

Kieli

Berserk 336

Yep...

Your question presupposes that Guts needs to beat/kill Griffith. Someone else could do it for him. Like Miura.

By cancelling the manga.

Tacitus_

Berserk 336

dca0c7d56d.jpg

Getting better. They off offhandedly mentioned Guts this chapter. WE EVEN SAW HIS FACE IN ONE PANEL!
As someone who is sure Griffith isn't genuine about all this, he has all these Apostles to fight...the other God Hand? The Idea of Evil?
Who's strong enough to stop him alone? Why does he need all these Apostles?
Kind of waiting for this Griffith wank arc to be over. I still have little faith this series will ever be completed, but moving on from this arc would be nice. I at least want them to get off the boat. Please?

Art amazing as always. Lacus continues to be cool.

It's finally out? Awesome.

Kieli

It's finally out? Awesome.

I wish Miura and Togashi would take a page out of shokunin Im Dal Young's manga artistry.

If you lose passion, inspiration, and/or are stressed about your longtime project, just abandon it and start a new one.

That way, we always get a new stream of material to read without having to deal with pesky hiatuses.

It's a win-win for everynyan!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmmm, actually, I wonder if they'll explore hitomi's work life again.

Or if she'll be stuck in an eternal hell of having no work-life balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom