• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
Homunculus Vol.3 - Vol.15 ( End )

Reading this at night sometimes give me the creeps, some of the homunculi illustrations were eerie and haunting. There's a shit ton of panels devoted to close-up look at the characters face, slowly but gradually building up towards the revelation climax. Can't think of what else I wanted to say down as I have yet to digest everything, I do wish there were more cases though.

stryke

Finally dived into Kingdom and it's been a great read so far.

I'm just still wondering why he bought that armour and yet reading up to the post-zhao battle he still hasn't used it :/

Qmt8OTq.jpg

Lesson learned.

When the zombie apocalypse finally happens, always make sure you have cash on hand to distract the dead.

Homunculus Vol.3 - Vol.15 ( End )

Reading this at night sometimes give me the creeps, some of the homunculi illustrations were eerie and haunting. There's a shit ton of panels devoted to close-up look at the characters face, slowly but gradually building up towards the revelation climax. Can't think of what else I wanted to say down as I have yet to digest everything, I do wish there were more cases though.

My favorite ones were robot-yakuza and sand girl.

Prince of basketball

FINALLY THE TORTURE ENDS.

Akashi losing was bullshit. Like everything leading up to it and everything and the 2nd zone. The hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom