• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Stretch 25
We yuri now.

Koe no Katachi 51

Fuck, this is depressing T_T

UQ Holder latest

Hmm, not much progression.

Himouto latest

So yeah bomber, you still didn't realize that she is your sister!?

oversleep...yeah, i just oversleep yesterday. Sleep on 2.30pm, wake up 1 am....Regret

Q 1

Looks cool and interesting. Also, Donuts!

8n3usaU.png

Mendrox

To Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 47 RAW

So Yami gets a Takiyaki in her pus' and Rito eats it after that. Tsun dere Yami is very very awesome and cute. loved her expressions this chapter and both of them like eachother more than ever... Harem plan gets better and better

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That Final Fantasy Versus thread by duckroll on Gaming is fucking hilarious.

What has happened in the manga world since Versus' first announcement in 2006 guys? I bet there has been many extremely significant developments too.

Damn, hahaha. Square Enix is such a joke of a company.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

What has happened in the manga world since Versus' first announcement in 2006 guys? I bet there has been many extremely significant developments too.

Hunter x hunter went in and out of various hiatuses.

A pretty badly drawn manga was made into an anime in 2013.

In 2006...

Robin shouted to the Straw Hat crews that she wants to live.
Kyoko Mogami began shooting for Dark Moon.
Yotsuba went to Fuuka's school.

And those are the only three books I followed back in 2006 that I'm still following now.

jman2050

In 2006 The World God Only Knows wouldn't even be started until two years later.

Not manga but in 2006 Code Geass had just begun airing.

Tacitus_

To Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 47 RAW

So Yami gets a Takiyaki in her pus' and Rito eats it after that. Tsun dere Yami is very very awesome and cute. loved her expressions this chapter and both of them like eachother more than ever... Harem plan gets better and better

wait wat

Has TLRD finally gone off the deep end?

Tacitus_

...Has it ever been in the "shallow" end?

Weeeelllll, it's mostly been just ass n titties being grabbed with the occasional (clothed) face-crotch plant. Though now with the "wormhole pussy eating" that happened a few chapters back and this... I think the author has ran out of fucks to give.

Mendrox

Weeeelllll, it's mostly been just ass n titties being grabbed with the occasional (clothed) face-crotch plant. Though now with the "wormhole pussy eating" that happened a few chapters back and this... I think the author has ran out of fucks to give.

Well he falls like always with a Takiyaki in his hand which goes into her pussy (a little bit, but as soon as he gets up again you can see... well juice coming from the Takiyaki) and Yami just embarassed puts it in his mouth... so he got her juicy parts in his mouth already.

Tacitus_

Well he falls like always with a Takiyaki in his hand which goes into her pussy (a little bit, but as soon as he gets up again you can see... well juice coming from the Takiyaki) and Yami just embarassed puts it in his mouth... so he got her juicy parts in his mouth already.

Oh wow :lol

In 2006, Guts and company were trying to get to fairy island in the Berserk manga

In 2014.......oh wait!

Bleach 595

first half was boring... but WTF with that second half transformation (and not in a good way)
more zombies also in the end I guess for drama but zombies are being overplayed

Usobuko

Banned
Still working on Please Save My Earth, mostly. It's really great seeing the art develop even over the first five volumes. I also started Banana Fish and really liked it, but I think I'll hold off on reading it until I finish collecting it.

Other things on the to-read list:

Shigeru Sugiura's Last of the Mohicans
20th Century Boys (13 - 16)
A, A Prime
Astro Boy (Omnibus 1)
Blade of the Immortal (14 - 18)
Dragon Ball VIZBIG (1 - 2)
In Clothes Called Fat
Mushishi (4 - 5, 7 - 10)
Ooku (1 - 2)
Rurouni Kenshin VIZBIG (9)
Solanin
Vagabond VIZBIG (2 - 7)
Vinland Saga (2)
Yotsuba&! (1)

And What A Wonderful World and A Drunken Dream and Other Stories are out from the library. I prefer holding off on reading things until I have four or five volumes (at least) to read.

You have some rather obscure stuff on that list. I didn't read everything here but from the ones I know, they all ranged from pretty good to excellent.

Chariot

Bleach

Wait, didn't we have something similar already? At least he can't make the ground love him.

Naruto

I tried it. I can't care anymore. Kishi sucked all positive emotions I could feel for the series out of me.

Usobuko

Banned
All Rounder Meguru

I think I am at chapter 62, not sure if I want to read on now.

Part of me died reading that... but was resurrected by a wonderful color spread

It's so beautiful.

One Piece

About time Doflamingo get wrecked. Luffy unable to keep his composure is just what I wanted to see.

Kingdom

Hou Mei recognizing Shin meant that when both countries face off again, he will probably have more specific strategy to deal with him. Of course with the other Fire Dragon providing informations and leading the way.

Still working on Please Save My Earth, mostly. It's really great seeing the art develop even over the first five volumes. I also started Banana Fish and really liked it, but I think I'll hold off on reading it until I finish collecting it.

Other things on the to-read list:

Shigeru Sugiura's Last of the Mohicans
20th Century Boys (13 - 16)
A, A Prime
Astro Boy (Omnibus 1)
Blade of the Immortal (14 - 18)
Dragon Ball VIZBIG (1 - 2)
In Clothes Called Fat
Mushishi (4 - 5, 7 - 10)
Ooku (1 - 2)
Rurouni Kenshin VIZBIG (9)
Solanin
Vagabond VIZBIG (2 - 7)
Vinland Saga (2)
Yotsuba&! (1)

And What A Wonderful World and A Drunken Dream and Other Stories are out from the library. I prefer holding off on reading things until I have four or five volumes (at least) to read.

Bolded what I read and can recommend. Nice selection overall, remember to post about the most obscure stuff.

mjontrix

Full Metal Alchemist finished! With an amazing final fight!

Naruto

Decent chapter!

Bleach

As a bleach stan... wtf! Only part i liked was the end - they're dead for sure.

One piece

Luffy when he's serious is serious business.

rrvv

Bleach 595

so who control who?

Naruto 691

kinda wish naruto spend more time with his dad.

One Piece 759

finally luffy action

One Piece

Thank god, shit's finally going down after a year of people running somewhere and nonsensical jokes becoming major plot devices.
Hype.

Koe no Katachi 51

oh god. I knew reading this was a bad idea for my heart. jesus.

I'm gonna be so fucking pissed off if this manga doesn't end with Nishimiya and Ishida having many babies.

PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY THIS IF NOT TABLES WILL BE FLIPPED AND I WILL BE VERY SAD

Fuuka 29

Go away Tama, nobody likes you

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch759

Pretty solid teamwork. I hope the next chapters will keep focusing on a fight at a time instead of going all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom