• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamada and the Seventh Witches 125

I hope kurosaki is starting to fall for Yamada too, when he as all admiring him when he said hed protect him and such. Good panel. Rest was alright.

Insensible Fight!! 3
tumblr_nbovgxT7eb1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Surprising tsukki also gets as many love letters from fangirls as kageyama (or actually even more), though fortunately he's uninterested. Still one of the funniest ongoing hq ones cause of their fake dating kind of real dating thing going on to deter the girls from always confessing. Kageyama lines are always great when he gets all lovey dovey and just the way he says the lines kind of roughly or something.

Bossun

Toriko 292

Wha the wha the whaaaaaaa. WHAT THE FUCK?!

jk, he's gonna take 5 breath or whatev and grew back his heart

jchap

Soma 85

Trace is on. I predict that Soma will continue with his preparation unabated and then later reveal that its a trap and adding anything to the dish the way he has arranged it detracts from the overall flavor.

Naruto 692

Revolution Baby!.... makes sense in getting rid of the old coots, even though they changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Having Sasuke quickly change the scenario into a battle scene means that this series will likely end in chapter 700 after all
Plus Sasuke sealing away the beast could be more beneficial to him seeing as Obito, Madara, and Kaguya all suffered chakara chaos when Naruto hit them with a tailed beast attack

Bleach 596

Zombies, zombies with no love
OraOraORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAAAAAAA!!!!

One Piece 760

Interesting chapter.... some humour, some action, some story flashbacks
Dofi spoiled brat 2.0 being forced to live as a poor man

Toriko 292

YoooOOOO Ex Vice President is on the move..... oh and Tepei
Thank you Coco for explaining about the ingredient and its effects... seems like Toriko forgot all about it :/
A History lesson too... nice informative chapter :)
Lol at Komatsu getting stabbed more viscously as the series goes on
First stab in the Gourmet pyramid never went fully through... then the one with the knife at that Honour Temple was worse and now his heart was yanked out like a GoW quick time event.

Soma 85

The judges interactions are so good. Hinako and Mizuhara<3

Soma is impressing Erina lol.

Soma 85.1

Nikumi in a leather jacket dayum. Dat Ishiki transformation.

Soma 85.2

So Mizuraha is tsun for Shinomyia (french jerk)

Shokugeki no Soma 85
tumblr_nboyo9Ff5z1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Takumi! So stylish and confirmation that he does visit their dorm. Extra was kind of better than the actual chapter itself since well all that description wasted due to the copying actually taking place :(

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to comment on the Koe no Katachi nonsense that was going on for a few pages but

Naruto

This is the most idiotic reason for a fight yet.

Soma 85

The judges interactions are so good. Hinako and Mizuhara<3

Soma is impressing Erina lol.

Soma 85.1

Nikumi in a leather jacket dayum. Dat Ishiki transformation.

Soma 85.2

So Mizuraha is tsun for Shinomyia (french jerk)

too lazy to review

so ColossalLazy is me today

Hunter x Hunter news update~!!!~~~!!

Togashi still sick with with no date planned for returning~~~~~

LIES

I NEED TO SEE THE RECEIPTS

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey I made the background transparent. That's waaaay more effort than I should give it. :p

I stand by that the key is the one true waifu
and that no one in nisekoi is waifu worthy.

Revo

Anyone who wimps out should at minimum change days into weeks.

ie: if had to use for 14 days, have to use for 14 weeks instead

Here is the Nisekoi statement from the bet

- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom