• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto:
Yeah, it's for an incredibly dumb reason but I'm glad we're finally getting teh Naruto vs Sasuke rematch we wanted! Although, it's kind of sad it's not for him going off and being a terrorist and being unforgivable, but simply because he's still an ass

Bleach:
Mayuri da gawd. Although you can really tell how crappy Kubo's writing is when Mayuri's whole schtick is that he's a living Adam West Batman utility belt + McGuyver

One Piece:
Seems like the Sabo fight wasn't much of a fight actually...interesting. Glad to see Dofla wasn't phased at all by those hits. I'm interested in his backstory.

Also, when are we going to hear from the crew on the Sunny?

Horrifying

Also, can't wait to see DTL's RakuXShu avatar

tumblr_nbp1tpEYlW1qbxqfpo1_500.png

_hekk05

Banned
Kodomo no Jikan author has another series up. First chapter already talking about virgins and menstruation, with masturbation and dick pics. Oh boy.

Its set in either middle or high school this time though (middle impo) and love interest is not the teacher this time, so there's that at least.

Its called Joou sama no Eshi

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
The deed is done (until I can find a better avatar in the manga anyway)

I find that he's likable only because chitoge was such a massive bitch to him for no discernible reason other than being a tsundere. Which makes it really hard for me to continue.

I just like when protagonists are really bitchy toward each other (but still come through for each other at the end), honestly.

Naruto

I hope this fight last long Naruto has to free all the tailed beasts and fight off sasuke probably. He should at least get Kurama so he can fight on some strong level (or if he still has some of Kurama and others chakra in him?). This is way more epic than I had imagined at the start.

Speaking of Nisekoi|OT|:

In addition to Chitoge, Onodera, Tsugumi, and Tachibana, Ruri Miyamoto will also be a character route in Nisekoi: Yomeiri!?, this week’s Jump reveals.

Ruri will also be added to the first-print run “Yomeiri” downloadable content.

Additionally, the magazine teases a new mystery girl named Atama (voiced by Ayana Taketatsu). She has animal ears and a tail, appears very young, but appears to have a big secret.

The magazine also shows a new mini-game called “Stealthy Steps,” where you avoid enemies that try to stop you from getting friendly with the heroines. Like that stealth game everyone knows (Metal Gear?!), you employ cardboard boxes and such to avoid the annoying hindrances that try to interfere with your romance.

Nisekoi confirmed to save the Vita. Source is gematsu.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

I hope this fight last long Naruto has to free all the tailed beasts and fight off sasuke probably. He should at least get Kurama so he can fight on some strong level (or if he still has some of Kurama and others chakra in him?). This is way more epic than I had imagined at the start.

Even without the tailed beasts this should be a curb stomp battle for Naruto, Sage Mode alone should be enough to put down the Sause.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 85

Takumi! So stylish and confirmation that he does visit their dorm. Extra was kind of better than the actual chapter itself since well all that description wasted due to the copying actually taking place :(

They've made it pretty clear that Takumi and Nikumi are friends with the Dorm cast now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even with EMS and the other upgrades, Sasuke is not nearly as impressive as Naruto.

They're just going to give him more powers. I mean, I don't think he used Chibaku Tensei before now, either. But I mean, Naruto is going to win this fight. This is almost assuredly the end of the manga and his name is on the cover of every volume.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You know what would be the best?

If the next spread art for Soma had Mimasaka as Kakashi and Soma as Zabuza.

Tell me that wouldn't be the best.

Stulaw

Even without the tailed beasts this should be a curb stomp battle for Naruto, Sage Mode alone should be enough to put down the Sause.

It would be like Frieza vs Goku, except Naruto's Frieza "This planet will explode in 5 minutes"/ "I'll beat you in the 5 minutes I have in sage mode".

Of course, Naruto still has the Tailed beast chakra in him, so it'll be that + sage mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom