• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Care to summarize for someone who doesn't read it?

Basically, everyone thought Sasuke had a change of heart by helping them fight off Kaguya and Madara. In reality though, he was only doing it because they were a common enemy. His ultimate goal was reformation of the ninja world, a revolution. He was going to kill the Kages because they enabled the system and all of the events that occurred and wanted to keep the Tailed Beasts sealed so their power couldn't be used again like they have been for ages.

It's the most logical conclusion to Sasuke's arc and is consistent with everything that has occurred up until now.

kasane

Basically, everyone thought Sasuke had a change of heart by helping them fight off Kaguya and Madara. In reality though, he was only doing it because they were a common enemy. His ultimate goal was reformation of the ninja world, a revolution. He was going to kill the Kages because they enabled the system and all of the events that occurred and wanted to keep the Tailed Beasts sealed so their power couldn't be used again like they have been for ages.

It's the most logical conclusion to Sasuke's arc and is consistent with everything that has occurred up until now.

whoa

i dunno if i should laugh, like it or basically how to feel

I conflate her falling for Raku with the decline of Nisekoi in general.

If anything, it was made better.

I have no regrets

Slightly less quotable.

Oh wow I have to keep a nisekoi avy until just about the end of November :/ Darn was so gonna have World Trigger ones for the fall :(

image.php

Viridian6

It's hilarious how the "main bad guy" of the current (and evidently final) Naruto arc keeps changing...

Really should have split this into two arcs.

Tacitus_

And is this Bad?

upandaway

I'll get a Nisekoi avatar soon too, I have a lot of days. I'm still dang gosh confident in my bet, but the 5 days rule sealed my fate!

Haven't found any decent Nisekoi/Pokemon crossovers, much less Charizard, so we'll see what happens.

One Piece

I'm not sure if it was the translation or what but there are some speech bubbles that I just downright don't understand. Like what is Fujitora even talking about in the beginning.

Doffy's speech felt a tiny bit forced, he had no reason to lay his life out there... but I'll accept it if it means kickstarting the flashbacks. I've been waiting a long time for these!

Toriko

I'm fully expecting Komatsu to stay dead while Toriko and co. get some emotional and well-written character development, as the story shifts towards
I got bored of this joke while writing it, that has to be a record of some kind

Soma

Yeah um, this dude, well. I can't really feel anything towards any of his matches when it's driven by such a simple and fundamentally flawed rule of being a mindreader. There's no real match (it's Soma cooking alone basically), and there's no real conclusion (Soma will win spoilers) to look forward to, so I'unno.

Man, copy guys. Man. Copy guys are the worst guys.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
If anything, it was made better.

I liked her better when she just wanted to kill him. :(

This is still dumb because it'd just go back to how the warring clans era was. There were no kage or tailed beasts being used then.

edit: Tadokoro's fan girl is back?! I guess I have to start reading Soma again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma is the protag! He gets plot armor to explain away his bullshit Mimasaka is some kind of prophet.

The "copy guy" tends to lose anyways unless they're Kakashi. Even assuming there wasn't a bet on the line, you can't set up an antagonist and then let them beat everyone because then there's nobody to avenge the loss.

Takumi, despite the running gags, is basically supposed to be similar to Soma in skill level and Megumi already lost, so the entire rest of the tournament would be antagonists with very little characterization.

Shouta

I liked her better when she just wanted to kill him. :(

This is still dumb because it'd just go back to how the warring clans era was. There were no kage or tailed beasts being used then.

edit: Tadokoro's fan girl is back?! I guess I have to start reading Soma again.

Sauce said that something that's destroyed can be fixed or rebuilt. It's likely his specific target is to cut out the problem and let the villages elect new leaders that don't have to follow the rules of the past.

Komatsu can survive this with multiple ways

World's best surgeon is there
Cure Water
Air Fruit Power Up + Gourmet Cells

That or this is just one big ultimate routine

which I would prefer seeing as Ichiryu died when his heart was taken out

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sauce said that something that's destroyed can be fixed or rebuilt. It's likely his specific target is to cut out the problem and let the villages elect new leaders that don't have to follow the rules of the past.

Nuclear disarmament isn't necessarily a bad strategy.

Angry Grimace

You guys are all lames for picking stuff that doesn't look like Nisekoi.

I'm pretty disappointed that all of you are actually self-conscious enough about your internet avatar to just evade the spirit of the bet.

Naruto 692

LmDbJmk.gif

Can't even get off this battlefield.

Bleach 596

Good, these chumps are out of the way and no- OH GOD ANOTHER ONE PLEASE NOOO

One Piece 760

Betting Fujitora will end up like Aokiji in the long run.
And Doffy is mad he can't be as much of a dick anymore? Ok. Hopefully the full flashback will be a bit more compelling.

BONUS BETTER MANGA

Soma 85-85.2

How longer before Soma adds something shitty like peanut butter in it as a trick?

Angry Grimace

Soma 85-85.2

How longer before Soma adds something shitty like peanut butter in it as a trick?

If I had to guess, he's going to win because he's going to pick a dish that can't be improved by adding to it, only made worse, since Mimisaka's thing is "taking it one step further."

Wait, why did Grimace-kun change avatars?

Because a bunch of people are cheating and picking random panels that could be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom