• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I see senpai is fated to be a harem protagonist.

Quixzlizx

"Senpai will NEVER EVER EVER notice Quixzlizx."

"Delusion Diary 9/17
Oh, you'll notice me senpai... I'll be in your sights, wherever you are~~~~huehuejekjeifj"

Every time I want to start Yandere Kanojo, I always get confused about the order to read the Online/Joker chapters. I'll have to rename them all if it's supposed to be 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 3 instead of 1 - 2 -3 - end - 1 - 2 - 3 - end

I don't know which option you're referring to there.

The 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4 option.

Its been a while since I read the beginning, but I read it 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4. I can't remember how different the beginning is for either versions though, if there are characters introduced early or if they start at different times, etc, etc.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No, the goal is to hold hands with him. Don't be so dirty minded.

nkPF65E.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't even know who senpai is. I don't care to either. All I know is I'm still sensei.

Haly

Being popular is a property of senpai.

He wouldn't be senpai if he wasn't popular.

Akito

Turns out a lot more of Chuugoku Yome Nikki was translated on danbooru, one of the funniest thing I've read recently and definitely one for the cute and fluffy pile as well.

rThKtNh.png

Haly

It's amazing how well these avatars fit this discussion.
image.php

Senpai will only notice thesaucetastic.
image.php

Senpai is dead and will never notice dani_dc.
image.php

Senpai don't even know who is Revo.
image.php

Senpai will definitely and fatefully notice dakkumauji.
image.php

Senpai is gay and will never notice Akito.
image.php

Senpai will NEVER EVER EVER notice Envelope.
image.php

Senpai will be begging to be noticed by bigkrev

I can tell that senpai is definitely gay.

Quixzlizx

The 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4 option.

Its been a while since I read the beginning, but I read it 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4. I can't remember how different the beginning is for either versions though, if there are characters introduced early or if they start at different times, etc, etc.

Damn, so I'll have to rename everything if I want to smoothly move from one chapter to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom