• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Which is the worst hair color for male characters then~?

Male characters are usually black because they're either wish fulfillment characters or they are realistic (and there isn't a tremendous amount of variation in Asian hair color).

Any male characters with hair are automatically terrible.

TienSaysGoodByetoZFighters.png

Fuck this guy

said he as going out to "TRAIN" never comes back.... at all

Even when he senses Goku is going SSJ 3

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
this is some untreated path GAF

for all we know we can enter a literary goldmine here..... WE NEED TO WRITE A BALD MANGA RIGHT NOW

We'll just adapt Star Trek: TNG. The good seasons (3-6). Maybe some original material too.

Or Breaking Bad, since Walter White is bald in most of the series.

Thought this was interesting so I'm posting it here.

Anyone who knows about Takahiro's (Akame ga Kill! author) background should be aware of his connection with visual novels.

Well new information has started to be revealed over his newest game.

And guess which AgK girl is getting an expy as one of the two main heroines.

14111401374104gjmt.png

Sketches (NSFW because one of the drawings)

Zweizer

Banned
Kyou Kara Yonshimai ch10

I wonder what drove Botan to do this.

Seeking for Death ch10

I have to wonder why they never jump out of the window in these situations. It's not like the building seemed that tall.

I just want to say Prison School is fucking awesome. About 30 chapters in. So good.

The artist is exceptionally talented as well.

Welcome to the club!

Linkark07

Banned
Shishunki Bitter Change (1-11)
Even though the premise is the usual (one is popular, friendly and the other one is hated by her classmates) I actually liked how the manga depicts them growing from kids to teenagers. Kinda interested seeing how they will cope with their current bodies developing.

Thought this was interesting so I'm posting it here.

Anyone who knows about Takahiro's (Akame ga Kill! author) background should be aware of his connection with visual novels.

Well new information has started to be revealed over his newest game.

And guess which AgK girl is getting an expy as one of the two main heroines.

14111401374104gjmt.png

Sketches (NSFW because one of the drawings)

Best Girl.

I would let her kill all my waifus.

Caught up on Akame, and for all the mediocre things about this manga, the latest chapter was good and triumphant and can Rabac/Lubbock/Monoball become the new protag already? Tatsumi is being reduced to Ryuko levels of impotence here.

I feel the same way. Tatsumi has accomplished little except for shit tons of expositions where he's always self-deprecating his ability to get shit done. I wasn't up on his archetype before, but I'm really beginning to dislike him as a character now.

Nozo x Kimi - 2-nensei Hen 1
Yeah, you've got it real tough dude. Real tough.

Basically a soft reset, with a few unappealing new regulars(?) added. Mainly felt like a re-introduction rather than going anywhere interesting. Here's hoping the shift to weekly doesn't affect the quality too much.

... wait,this has an OVA? Huh. Will check out for research purposes.

Nisekoi 139

Pretty sure it was the smell that gave her away. She stinks worse than this arc did.

kasane

I spot new kouhai yo

also i was out earlier buying long sleeves for the wedding tomorrow and the motif is burgandy

i had no fucking idea what color that is and even the staff didn't know

:lol

Nozo x Kimi - 2-nensei Hen 1

Yeah, you've got it real tough dude. Real tough.

Basically a soft reset, with a few unappealing new regulars(?) added. Mainly felt like a re-introduction rather than going anywhere interesting. Here's hoping the shift to weekly doesn't affect the quality too much.

... wait,this has an OVA? Huh. Will check out for research purposes.

[

There are 2 OVA, one of them has already been release. The next one is in November I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom