• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinomaru Zumou 1

Not bad.... of course there is the occasionally gangasters in highschool cliche but is was enjoyable

not mind blowing but fun....

-------

On another note.... Please boy, Hinata only belongs to Naruto and Naruto only belongs to Hinata

Bleach 597

Classic bleach chapter with nothing noteworthy happening and reading it in less than 30 seconds.

Sad.

On the plus side of things.

I found out that the best character Bleach has introduced in like forever is going to be on the cover of the newest Bleach volume.

xlarge_file..pagespee95sq8.jpg

And that makes me very happy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

You get like -5 points for being fucking stupid, Chitoge. You can't admit you like him 90 chapters ago and then start tsun-ing the fuck out to some chick you barely know. There's limits to how much tsuntsun can be charming.

Chapter was completely pointless and the arc didn't even have anything interesting for Chitoge to do. The arc wasn't even funny.

One Piece 761

Think Oda should just rename Law's fruit the Hax-Hax fruit.

Seems only right.

Really liking Cora right now.

Throwing kid Law out the window was hilarious.

B.O.O.M

Toriko was dope this week..yet again. Some major badassary there...

Neo Descends...Neo Exits

God of Highschool is..well it's getting boring. Should have kept the story more grounded for longer..now it feels like a mess.

Tower of God is still awesome and shall remain awesome. This arc is going to be one heck of a ride, I can feel it

dani_dc

Nisekoi 139

So they had different eyelashes all along.

The speech was cringe worthy.

Pretty weak arc overall, glad to see it done.

Dresden

You guys have it wrong. The taboo colour is green. Green hair is the root of all evil.

Of course, as always there's a few outliers. No, your favorite character is not one of them.

Chariot

The face of pure evil.
I know the context

Blonde and red haired girls have generally a basic cuteness. Although the style of the hair is more important than the color. Green isn't bad either, but that is more often than not the color of the awesome girls that are constantly off screen and forgotten. At least I have Shuffle.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
not going to lie

Chitoge is somewhat bad as well

and the only fact I can tolerate Erina is that I find it amusing

Chitoge > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yui > Tachibana

Kosaki isn't even good enough to show up on the list.

Angry Grimace

(I have a legitimate preference for blondes in reality, actually)

Angry Grimace

My Naruto ranking on the same subject:

(every girl in Naruto is crap)

Dresden

Caught up on Akame, and for all the mediocre things about this manga, the latest chapter was good and triumphant and can Rabac/Lubbock/Monoball become the new protag already? Tatsumi is being reduced to Ryuko levels of impotence here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom