• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The anime is hideous in comparison, how could they fuck up the colors and lighting so badly

X7FNvhK.jpg

im probably the only one who kinda liked it but hated the fact at how stupid the anime was.

RIP Lubbock.

i4ta2es.jpg

for crying out loud please put spoilers! i dont get it, i get told not to spoil yet others spoil even if the manga hasn't even been released out of japan!

can anyone recommend the king of smut manga? im not looking for full blown genitals, just the usual glorious smut!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
im probably the only one who kinda liked it but hated the fact at how stupid the anime was.

for crying out loud please put spoilers! i dont get it, i get told not to spoil yet others spoil even if the manga hasn't even been released out of japan!

can anyone recommend the king of smut manga? im not looking for full blown genitals, just the usual glorious smut!

To Love Ru is super interesting

From the OP.

3. Regarding spoilers in this thread.
We will discuss all the manga in one topic with no tags. If you don't want to be spoiled by the chapter as soon as the translation is out, do not come in here. Also, since we are not talking about the anime, you can mention new episodes without tags either since they are always behind or are filler. You should know well enough not to come in here not wanting to be spoiled. Please bold the header of your post as shown in rule 1 to help other posters avoid spoilers.

Again, no spoiler tags for text needed, that is the benefit of coming here.

bland boy going for wurst gurl, no surprise.

We need a different manga club to counter the Suzuka spam. Anyone want to read these three??? Just one or two volumes a week! The Seotalk is making this thread look like it's 2006 again.

- Banana Bread Pudding (very short shojo)

- Gundam Sousei (100% accurate history of Gundam's origins to get you ready for the Fall of Gundam coming in two weeks. By the guy who did a certain mahjong manga.)

- No. 5 (it's a Matsumoto Taiyou that I haven't read yet, so I was going to read it anyways, but if anyone wants to join~)
I'm down. Already read Number 5, but it's worth a re-read.

volgihn

Hello everyone. I'm new here, I usually only read Naruto, Bleach and One Peice so I thought it would be fun to join the Suzuka read along.

Suzuka 1-10

I really didn't know what to expect from this manga. It seems like all of the mayor character have been introduced. Yamato is very bland and the more it read the more I feel bad for Honoka. The fan service is a little excessive and i doubt that will change in the later chapters.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Suzuka 1

Oh no. What have I done.... Okay. This chapter was pretty fanservicey. I hope it's down to a minimum. I really do. Also... Did Seo straight up copy Nanami from Suzuka? Te fuk?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Hello everyone. I'm new here, I usually only read Naruto, Bleach and One Peice so I thought it would be fun to join the Suzuka read along.

Suzuka 1-10

I really didn't know what to expect from this manga. It seems like all of the mayor character have been introduced. Yamato is very bland and the more it read the more I feel bad for Honoka. The fan service is a little excessive and i doubt that will change in the later chapters.

and another soul corrupted forever.

Suzuka Chapter 0

Yeah the setting isn't that original but oh well. Anyways Yamato seems like our everyday kind Protagonist. And here we have Suzuka who seems a bit condescending. So basically we have 5 chicks and one guy in a bath house damn. Man I can really feel the drama coming soon.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Suzuka 1-10

That's a pretty rough introduction to this thread :p

Shengar

Kingdom 403
I see that Li Si already made a move of his own. Curious to see if Li Si will turn his side over to Zheng's faction immediately or wait until shit hits the fan
aka Lao Ai drunk incident

Gundam Sousei 12-24 END

BplNpxA.jpg

Tomino showing his swag

That ending lol. The author had to put Newtype magic somehow.

Loved it for showing how each people had their contribution to Gundam in an exaggerated way. I wonder if some of the stories are true such as Itano gruesome death scene he drew or the pink nipple incident.

In the end, it was a really fun and funny history lesson.

Usobuko

Banned

Suzuka 1-10

my condolences

Suzuka Chapter 1

At least we got a nice moment between Yamato and Suzuka which will inevitably lead to drama :( And we also get some ecchi moments yeah me. So far it seems normal hmmm.

Yo us Toriko fans are soo small but some people are starting to ask about it more often....

If only we could get the Anime rebooted... if only.... if..... only

There is a small silver lining

Susuka 12-15

Rejected!

Of course I feel like she mostly rejected him, because she's focused on the sport and bla, bla, bla,

And of course the guy will join the track and field team to impress her.

Also Yuuko looked way better with the glasses...

Suzuka 16

icalledit.gif

(but the reason is to stalk her, what a moron)

First things first:

President.

Every single time.

Since not only is she willing to help solve a dangerous case by herself if need be.

She's the the only one who genuinely supports the oblivious MC from the very beginning when everyone else is avoiding/making fun of him.

Not only that, she also manages to easily be the best girl in a group of yandere, psychopathic, insane girls (one of whom she even successfully convinces to calm down).

All just by being the nice and relatively normal girl.

That right there is something special to behold when its coming from yandere fan like myself.

Second:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK!

NO!

NOT AGAIN!

NOT SO SOON AFTER AKAME GA KILL! ;_;

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

I think her nuttiness comes from her mom's side

Also, Yu, your family are annoying assholes for not fuckin' bouncing when they saw you were getting fought over by two hot girls

will read

god speed

Suzuka 1-10

welcome but man that's a horrible fate to start off in this thread with :/

Revo

Suzuka 1-2

Yamato may be okay if he can keep up stuff similar to the ear gag. Otherwise I already have my fill with guy who falls into women from to love ru.

Older girls are bluh, little girl is bluh, suzuka could have been better if they didn't do the majority of her emotional development in 1 chapter.

perv friend is absolutely terrible

Nobelsse 338

Seems like after 800 years Muzaka is still a fucking puppet. :/

Him teamup with that asshole scientist can't be good but we'll see what he has planned.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gundam Sousei:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I want more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom