• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

will probably join 2nd book club. getting the 90 of boys on the run in 5 days will probably be the most difficult.

God of Highschool 177

Nooo don't go!

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The ending is coming soon.

You're going to love it!

if you support Hanami

i do cause she's the better waifu.

shit ending

fuck

im mad and salty

how in the world does it make sense for her to win

i love this salt kasane, feed me more.

Such a great movie.

On another note... I may regret posting/reading this thread... because now I'm getting ads like this....

pxQdSPh.gif

and I'm confused....Does it want me to buy 100% giant pig bikini kicking?

you should lay off the anthropomorphizing stuff bro

They're all gearing up to read Moteki next.

i wanna rea...

and suffer

GOD DAMN IT! WHY MUST I SUFFER EMOTIONAL SWINGS OVER FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!!

Revo

Youkai Shoujo 11

All girls show their true strength when you make them unable to marry.

Peephole 40

Gas attacks are too OP.

Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai 04

New girl is kinda interesting. The big speech in the middle was kinda boring, hopefully she sticks with being funny.

Busaiku

Man, Red Blood Red Legacy is like the worst series on Manga Box.
But not really because it's a bad series (though it is), but the formatting for the service is absolutely terrible for this.

Seriously, for like the past 10 chapters, there've only been like 1 or 2 things happening, and then the chapter ends.
A chapter of Bleach is like a novel in comparison.

Which is essentially why this fight is so anticlimatic to me. We already know full well who the winner is. Shounen protags don't lose final showdowns. Especially ones we already know who the winner is because of the movie. It's kind of like whats the point of this really. I guess it'll give the Naruto/Sauce rivalry closure if nothing else.

I still want Sauce to win anyway lol

Which movie are you referring to?

Sekai no Hashikko to Anzu Jam 01

Acting building manager cause her dad's a deadbeat accidentally breaks problem resident's keyboard, so to make up for it she agrees to do whatever he asks for a week. And then she finds out that he's actually the idol that's she a big fan of, cause I guess she's dense or something for not noticing that sooner.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
gonna start moeteki saturday night, i can already tell im gonna hate something in it. then its off to finishing bonnouji once and for all and embrace the new season of animu!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
All you need is kill

Light novel, but that's ok right?

Overall I quite enjoyed it, though I have some issues with the translation having a lot more awkward sentences then I would have liked. Having not watched the film but read the plot, there are some elements the film changed that I'm not sure that I liked, such as
making kiege's training with rita more direct compared to the light novel, where he was learning more through observation from the loops, and the film making the ending less bittersweet and tragic
. Though I guess I have to watch all you need is cruise to put my final judgement on it.

Overall a fun take on the respawning idea.

Usobuko

Banned
gonna start moeteki saturday night, i can already tell im gonna hate something in it.

You're going to enjoy Kubo Mitsurou art at least. I adore her character design.

It's a bit funny that in the short afterthoughts of Wa ga Na wa Umishi, she was presented as a man. I guess they were still hiding her gender identity back then.

Why the fuck do Shounen peeps (except HxH) feels the need to explain their fucking abilities what a bunch of stupid cunts

Because getting the ability across in a fight is hard, so just having them state what it is is the preferred way.

And people say what they can do in HxH all the time. The later JoJo parts are pretty good at showing the ability during the fight, then at the end when someone figures out the trick you get an explanation or a stat page. But it can get pretty confusing sometimes.

Murcielago 12

So it continues where it left off last chapter and we even got a bit of backstory of the cheerful girl (and maybe gives hint of why she so fucking cheerful with the MC)

Revo

Working!! 128

I am sweating just from reading that workout. That intensity.

Dice: The Cube that changes everything 63

Shit is going to go down.

Hayate no Gotoku 466

Oh shit, the endgame is near.

Gintama 511

To not die with you bastards! Glad Gintama can still easily do good action.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Oh yeah, reading schedule:

Sept. 28th ~ Oct. 5th: Parasyte, Hitoshi Iwaaki (moved to week one due to anime)

Bonus Mode: Munou no Hito, Yoshiharu Tsuge (just four chapters translated so c'mon)

---

Oct. 5th ~ Oct. 12th: Gundam Sousei, Hideki Owada

Bonus Mode: Japan Tengu Party Illustrated, Iou Kuroda

---

Oct. 12th ~ Oct. 19th: No.5, Taiyou Matsumoto

Bonus Mode: Banana Bread Pudding, Yuuko Ooshima

---

Oct. 19th ~ Oct. 26th: Boys on the Run, Kengo Hanazawa

Prize: TBD

~Join me~

I feel like this is a good mix of things that are relatively well known, but not necessarily well read.

All righ, i'm in, since i'm planning t finish parasyte before the anime started.

Note:
I'm still going to continue Suzuka as well.

wonzo

Banned
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 5-8

Yeah the whole "unable to hear the piano" things real dumb but my god does the artwork more than make up for it. The musical scenes are like the frantic scenes in Ping Pong that Matsumoto loves to draw but with more words and not as good a flow to the panels but its still just a real pleasure to look at.

kasane

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 5-8

Yeah the whole "unable to hear the piano" things real dumb but my god does the artwork more than make up for it. The musical scenes are like the frantic scenes in Ping Pong that Matsumoto loves to draw but with more words and not as good a flow to the panels but its still just a real pleasure to look at.
Just think of it like yips

Youd be surprised how shit like that really happens

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Suzuka 1-20

Why am I doing this? What did I do to deserve this? I can feel the rage building from deep inside me. I don't think I will survive this, I may truly go mad from rage.

dani_dc

OnePunch-Man 37.4

What's wrong with a man on his twenties to play dating sims?

Murcielago 12

I'm guessing Hanako parents were abusive.
Lets see what Rinko dad has I store, otherwise I can't see him lasting much.

Ojojojo 20

Guess we're going for another pairing with a commoner, lucky Tendou.

Suzuka 1-20

Why am I doing this? What did I do to deserve this? I can feel the rage building from deep inside me. I don't think I will survive this, I may truly go mad from rage.

There hasn't even been that much rage worthy stuff happening by Seo standards.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There hasn't even been that much rage worthy stuff happening by Seo standards.

I know but I can feel it coming. I can see the strands being woven together, strands that will result in pure, hate filled, rage. I can see this and yet I keep going. An I am M? Is that why I do this to myself?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shokugeki no Soma 87
"this week i've been thinkiing of you as well"
This look like going to tip stalker flag...
Also dem reaction, they're really loving that meat.

Nordicus

Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru 8

/DEAD

That said, Yuujirou's reveal wasn't all that great imo. I was always pretty sure he'd be a feminine shotaboy and it seems I hit the nail right on the head. It goes even a little overboard with it thanks to the nurse who makes him crossdress. Not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom