• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 9-17
shigatsuwakimi16.jpg

I'm really digging the former rivals angle and I hope they continue to pop up into the future. Sucks that the Violinist is totes gonna die by the end of this series. :(

Zweizer

Banned
Oh yeah, reading schedule:

Sept. 28th ~ Oct. 5th: Parasyte, Hitoshi Iwaaki (moved to week one due to anime)

Bonus Mode: Munou no Hito, Yoshiharu Tsuge (just four chapters translated so c'mon)

---

Oct. 5th ~ Oct. 12th: Gundam Sousei, Hideki Owada

Bonus Mode: Japan Tengu Party Illustrated, Iou Kuroda

---

Oct. 12th ~ Oct. 19th: No.5, Taiyou Matsumoto

Bonus Mode: Banana Bread Pudding, Yuuko Ooshima

---

Oct. 19th ~ Oct. 26th: Boys on the Run, Kengo Hanazawa

Prize: TBD

~Join me~

I feel like this is a good mix of things that are relatively well known, but not necessarily well read.

Might as well use this opportunity to finally start reading Parasyte.

I'm in. It should be a good way to soothe the suffering of Suzuka's readalong.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 9-17

I'm really digging the former rivals angle and I hope they continue to pop up into the future. Sucks that the Violinist is totes gonna die by the end of this series. :(

jeez I was considering reading this because of the art and music based story, but not if ti's gonna make me sad

I don't like being sad

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch87

Bring out the meat next plz.

Onepunch-Man ch37.4

Dating sims are perfectly fine ya pleb.

jeez I was considering reading this because of the art and music based story, but not if ti's gonna make me sad

I don't like being sad

How did you become MangaGAF Hero Seo Kouji's N°1 Fan then?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Shokugeki no Soma ch87

Bring out the meat next plz.

Onepunch-Man ch37.4

Dating sims are perfectly fine ya pleb.

How did you become MangaGAF Hero Seo Kouji's N°1 Fan then?

Not enough believable characters in Seo Kouji's manga to evoke an emotional response other than "wtf is this shit"

Zweizer

Banned
Not enough believable characters in Seo Kouji's manga to evoke an emotional response other than "wtf is this shit"

Are you saying you don't feel a profound sadness deep down whenever you read one of his works, as if your heart is saying "What am I doing with my life?" and realize that you just wasted your precious, invaluable time on them?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Are you saying you don't feel a profound sadness deep down whenever you read one of his works, as if your heart is saying "What am I doing with my life?" and realize that you just wasted your precious, invaluable time on them?

not anymore since i realized reading his manga was pointless and brought no joy into my life~

Nordicus

One-Punch Man 37.4

God damn it, Murata! This shot was already good enough, but then you got the brilliant idea of looking at it through a window???

"Competent" or "solid" is apparently not enough for this guy

Zweizer

Banned
not anymore since i realized reading his manga was pointless and brought no joy into my life~

Yikes~
Read one of the following mangas then~
They should be able to warm your cold, dead heart~
  • Yotsuba&!
  • Hinamatsuri
  • Nickelodeon
  • Nukoduke!
  • Jitsu wa Watashi wa

wonzo

Banned
Nejimaki Kagyu 25

Kinda bummed out this isn't a literal death match but IT STILL OWNS.

Hi Score Girl 16-17

god shes such a fedora

shokusoma 86-87

i wonder what the equivalent of blading is in meat wrestling and if a heel is literally an animals heel

I don't like being sad
i could be wrong as things are only vaguely hinted at so dont let that stop you

Man, Red Blood Red Legacy is like the worst series on Manga Box.
But not really because it's a bad series (though it is), but the formatting for the service is absolutely terrible for this.

Seriously, for like the past 10 chapters, there've only been like 1 or 2 things happening, and then the chapter ends.
A chapter of Bleach is like a novel in comparison.

Dont you mean second best series. The backstory chapters following Hayato's shocking move was stunning.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Suzuka 24

Panty shot behind the cover of volume 4.
Bloomer is nice. Real nice. Senpai is awesome, but a bit of carefree.

Suzuka 25

No fanservice.
Dammit Yamato, you're an idiot.

Suzuka 26

No fanservice
Reminder that Yasunobu know what best for his buddy when he's not being a dick. Yamato going to beat Arima at running

Suzuka 27

No fanservice, other than sport wear that show much skin. Bless you whoever created that sports wear.
So, Yamato chickening out, but got his balls out again when Suzuka watching. Okay then...

Suzuka 28

No fanservice
Suzuka use cheers!
It's super effective!
Yamato gain +10 agility

Suzuka 29

No fanservice
Yamato lose, but Arima become potential rival.
Also, that one guy win the preliminaries.

Suzuka 30

No nips and butt.
Handholding while stretching
Lewd~, also, poor Honoka

I finish my quota for this weeks :3

ElFly

The Breaker: New Waves

I wonder if this will pick up History's Strongest Disciple Kenishi's torch of having girls fighting getting their clothes all torn.

Suzuka 22-28

Great job, now she hates you even more. Nothing you can do to recover your relationship now.

*Read until chapter 28*

... nvm, plot device took care of it

Zweizer

Banned
Suzuka ch22

Well at least he's determined. Or stubborn.

Suzuka ch23

Oh boy comparisons drama with dead guy. That'll be fun.
And yep he's her stalker alright.

Suzuka ch24

Ayup.

Suzuka ch25

Guy could've handled it better, but yeah, she deserved to be called out on this.

Suzuka ch26

Not surprised by this turn of events. Oh well.

Attack On Titan Chapter 51

So in summary... Spoilers if you haven't started reading volume 13.

Attack on Titan Chapter 52

Looks like the church is finally heading in the forefront. Will we finally get some answers are are just going to get more questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom