• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChWdqbB.png

So not only did Takumi lose all his dignity after being beat by a copycat, he's also lost his position as Soma's favorite boy.

Must be killing him inside knowing that Soma will never think about him for that long.

Started reading Nozaki Kun. Its hilarious as expected.

ChWdqbB.png

So not only did Takumi lose all his dignity after being beat by a copycat, he's also lost his position as Soma's favorite boy.

Must be killing him inside knowing that Soma will never think about him for that long.

s-so shameless

dani_dc

I think it's about reading a certain amount of chapters a week, so if you started with ch0 you should stop at ch29.

Guess I'm done with my dose this week, I'll need to write some impressions on the last few chapters I read yesterday.

Yeah... Suzuka's lows are nowhere near low as KNIM. KNIM felt like it was dragging shit on for forever. Suzuka doesn't really feel that way.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Who cares.

Evil Soma vs Curry Guy and then Curry Guy vs Soma get hype.

Haly

I hope it turns out that Soma and Evil Soma are related, and Evil Soma is just the bastard child of SomaDaddy from a one-night stand in Copenhagen.

The reason he's evil is because he never had SomaDaddy's grounding influence.

Recall that SomaDaddy was also a prick when he was younger, it must run in the blood. But Soma turned out okay because of SomaDaddy's good influence.

(Maybe they were both positive influences on each other???)

dani_dc

It just occurred me we don't know about Erina father either, just her grandfather.

The series entire cast is about to go full incest route.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It just occurred me we don't know about Erina father either, just her grandfather.

The series entire cast is about to go full incest route.

They were in the one shot and the dad was definitely not Jouchirou. They're using the grandfather because they don't want to have Erina or any of the other students interacting with adults particularly often.

Magi

Yeah Arba is not likely "dead", dead... you know like actually dead

Since we were informed via the flashbacks that Al Thamen are sealed up in a specific place
Ren Gokuyo may have been the personification of Arba but she wasn't physically her... The info we got in the flashbacks stated that Al Thamen where able to enter this world mentally via possessing people who have similar traits as them... So Ren was likely a reincarnation of Arba being controlled by Arba rather then being Arba herself....

Still this is a set back for her seeing as she now needs to gain another vessel in order to continue her plans with the best of her ability

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not even that hard to remember a name like Ryou -_-

I can remember almost all of the characters without looking them up.

I think the few I can't remember are like adults who rarely appear like the Curry professor (although now that I think about it her name is Jun Shiomi)

Angry Grimace

Gimmicks are easier to remember than names.

Like the judges in the current round. Doujima, angry-look chick, boob-chick, Hinako, short-haired girl who is tsundere for Shinomiya (is it Mizuhara?)

Haly

That's naked-sensei, the mentor of naked-senpai.

Angry Grimace

Everyone has nicknames except for Erina and Tadokoro, although "Best girl" is probably Erina's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom