• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

I dunno, it's interesting.

I'm a terrible person.

Edit: Seriously though, I'm more reading it for the cliche stuff like this:

rEFZvqk.png

scy

I'm very much satisfied with my shitty taste, thank you very much.

Absolute Duo 6 - Not sure how serious to take this "Give everything to kill each" bit.

upandaway

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Man, it's been 15 chapters already and I still can't decide if this is extremely similar to or the complete opposite of Nisekoi. I also can't decide which is better and which is worse.

scy

Meh, in the like 9 OTs I've been lurking/posting in, there's always someone.

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Man, it's been 15 chapters already and I still can't decide if this is the extremely similar to or the complete opposite of Nisekoi. I also can't decide which is better and which is worse.

It's lewder, for one.

Also has a slightly higher chance of someone getting killed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meh, in the like 9 OTs I've been lurking/posting in, there's always someone.

It's lewder, for one.

Also has a slightly higher chance of someone getting killed.

There really isn't. There's only like 7000 posts in this thread, and 950 of them are you.

Its pretty funny when DTL tries to rationalize how every romance part of every manga is wrong and out of place other than his own crack pairings.

DTL is gonna DTL

Lives in his own little world.

Saw the latest ShindoL story, I said holy shit!
at the black bars of doom
Pretty sweet/vanilla story.

yea that was kinda heartwarming and god damn at the
censoring now :(

Sounds like the spiritual sequel to the wheelchair one. Will read when translated.

It pretty much is tbh

Its just relative to scy and dakkumauji post-bombing the thread every day.

the gap between third and fourth is kinda mindblowing along with the numbers for first and second

it's not as if they're all useless shitty posts though. Like I think the thread (for me anyway) has been pretty entertaining and informative.

What does it matter how many posts someone has if what's being posted is relevant?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
it's not as if they're all useless shitty posts though. Like I think the thread (for me anyway) has been pretty entertaining and informative.

What does it matter how many posts someone has if what's being posted is relevant?

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying there's a hidden war going on. The Sixth Holy Grail War is being carried out in this thread via post count.

scy

There really isn't. There's only like 7000 posts in this thread, and 950 of them are you.

True, though there's almost always a poster or two that are just wildly ahead of everyone else in the thread by a huge margin. I think that's more what I was getting at. The numbers here are absurd, I give you that.

the gap between third and fourth is kinda mindblowing along with the numbers for first and second

Like, I'm not sitting here intentionally spamming shit or anything. I'm just reading more things and actually posting about them instead of before where I'd really just chime in on the regular stuff and do nothing otherwise :(

upandaway

oh sure, I wasn't saying you were. Just I've seen one or two other posts before today that seemed super salty and idk why.
*ahem* exuse me, lemme digress for a little bit for an official update of The (Ranked) List of Avatars that Consistently Compliment Their Posts The Best™ (aka T(R)LACCTPTP awards)

1. kurita
2. lele
3. costigan

Costi-man have confidence in your abilities, everyone else good luck next time, thanks.

Like, I'm not sitting here intentionally spamming shit or anything. I'm just reading more things and actually posting about them instead of before where I'd really just chime in on the regular stuff and do nothing otherwise :(

i know that first hand since at times it would be me and you discussing something for a few posts and maybe pages lol (oddly enough its the most i've being posting for a while now). Just was flabergasted at the totals at the end of the day.

oh sure, I wasn't saying you were. Just I've seen one or two other posts before today that seemed super salty and idk why.

if you are referring to mine then no i wasn't salty at all, just flabergasted at how crazy the post count were for 3 members and the gap between the third and fourth (plus everyone else).

if not my post then...

*runs*

if you are referring to mine then no i wasn't salty at all, just flabergasted at how crazy the post count were for 3 members and the gap between the third and fourth (plus everyone else).

if not my post then...

*runs*

run, run like the wind!

not your post

*ahem* exuse me, lemme digress for a little bit for an official update of The (Ranked) List of Avatars that Consistently Compliment Their Posts The Best™ (aka T(R)LACCTPTP awards)

1. kurita
2. lele
3. costigan

Costi-man have confidence in your abilities, everyone else good luck next time, thanks.

I'm flattered, truly.

Rokomoko 1-8 (END)

doki doki

Run-of-the-mill shoujo romance, but somehow more tolerable than the vast majority of others I've read. Possibly because the FeMC's relationship with her capricious friend was given just as much weight as her interactions with Perfect Shoujo Male. For one delusional moment I thought that the lead pair might not end up together, but lol.

I'm very much satisfied with my shitty taste, thank you very much.
Man, you're really going to regret the next time you say anything pro-Chitoge.

3 posters own over 35% of all post in this topic, at the rate they post I wouldn't be shocked if they end up being 50% of this thread
Calling it now. 40%: Big 3 posters. 2%: Insightful comments about their post counts. 20%: Big 3 manga. 20%: Other manga. 17.8%: Waifu wars. 0.2%: upandaway brain farts.

1. kurita
2. lele
3. costigan

I wasn't aware this was a thing. I would have read more lewd things when I had my lewd avatars.

scy has been marked.

scy

I need to be more beato like for the next votes.

Since I was scrolling up the page really fast, her shoulder and arm looked like a penis.

oh god can't unsee

i know that first hand since at times it would be me and you discussing something for a few posts and maybe pages lol (oddly enough its the most i've being posting for a while now). Just was flabergasted at the totals at the end of the day.

Pretty much how it goes. I didn't realize it until it was pointed out the first time. Honestly, I just posted more after the Game Over suggestion got like ... an entire page or so of people reading. Was like, "Hey, more people do read those things" so I kept it up with more stuff of the same.

OH GOD I DID IT AGAIN

Charade

The magazine is also biweekly too, so we maybe get two chapters,wwwwww

I initially found a bunch of articles about a new game where all the idols are male, so I thought we were in the clear. Turns out it's another game though...

Stretch 16

If there was one panel that stuck out to me this chapter, it was Southern Comfort.

I initially found a bunch of articles about a new game where all the idols are male, so I thought we were in the clear. Turns out it's another game though...

Oh yeah, Idolmaster Side M or whatever it was called. It's a mobile card game so meh.

I was thinking of that upcoming PS3 one, All For One.

RIP progress.

Vito

Banned
Wow, Stretch is no longer my special manga (that I can't read, since I don't speak Japanese). lol

Got reminded today, that there was a new Crest of the Stars manga adaptation launched a while back:

Too bad the anime is too old and it's published by the same company as Break Blade so license=never.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell did I rack up 247 posts, dat's gross

Stretch 16
Why does she have American liqueur? Shouldn't that be hard to get in Japan unless it's a mainstream alcohol? Also, wasn't she from Finland?

サンキュー
TL note: keikaku means plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom