• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Oh cool, so Blood Alone 11 is up for preorder on toranoana: http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/05/000000057943/index.html a bit pricey but that's economies of scale I guess.

42187360bigp0.jpg

Preview: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=42187360&mode=medium

Cwarrior

Naruto

Gai sensei!!!

25903973-cry-gif-_zps93e72747-1.gif

Please anybody but Gai.

Gai deserves a better send off then a jobber death kishi, nobody even for a second believes anybody but naruto or the sauce is going to accomplish anything in this manga.

I was wondering why the thread moved so fast since last night then I realised it's Wednesday.

oh god all the days are blending in with each other.

------------------------

Yamada 101

Alright, now that sporty girl is out of the way (in suitably adorable fashion) let's get back on that Shiraishi train for a few chapters before the next girl turns up to ruin everything again.

------------------------

Also now that I've read 14-sai and re-read Game Over it feels like the adorableness bar has been raised.

Koisome Momoji is just about keeping my need for adorable fluffiness and cuteness in check.

ZERO

Another fantastic Taiyou Matsumoto series about Goshima, an utter beast of a boxer nearing old age whom is looking for someone to finally end him in the only place he can really call home, the ring. It's honestly an incredibly depressing story and one of the rare times I've genuinely wished for the death of the main character out of sheer empathy. ;-;

Just finished this and ... gatdamn. Great series. Probably going to read No.5 next.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm thinking the person he says it to must think/imagine the same thing for it to happen. Saying "Your arm is a cookie" and then thinking 'what if my arm is a cookie' is what makes it happen.
Yeah. So i assume that when he'll try that on Kenpachi, Kenpachi will be like "What the fuck are you talking about?" and strike him down.

One Piece
Ussop time for you to kick some ass and a short flashback that was okay .
Color pager was also nice.

EDIT also Wednesday gaf is the best gaf , we move from day to day threw out the years .

ffdgh

Naruto

Such an unneeded eventual death... ;_;

One Piece

Usopp is their last hope for success...they are so screwed unless a miracle happens lol.

Toriko
I like the comedy in the last few chapters
The old Nitro should of whopped their ass with his cane

Naruto

R.I.P GUY.... His father not only had an intense eyebrows but that mustache

Bleach

Shit just got real... mister imagination is going to get taught a lesson

Maddocks

Bleach
Aizen needs to return. Need my favorite character to show up, beat fools down. walk off into the sunset.

Naruto

Guy is dead....but wait.... naruto gets his power up and obito in his final act brings back guy. Guy should die here and now. because then he dies for something.

too bad it was so short

I feel like it's just the right length. Doesn't overstay its welcome and is adorable to the end.

---------------------

Koisome Momiji 30

Should have known a chapter called "Steamy Affection" wans nsfsr (not safe for study room), but I went and read it anyway... :/

Koisome Momiji 31 [END]

Loved it, from start to finish. Great waifus, just great characters in general, and so many adorable moments.

----------------------

Welp, what now

IHaveIce

Banned
Ah I put Kasane on ignore, finally the thread is readable againm

One Piece
Am I the only one who think Curos shares some similiar face with Law? Is it the eyes?

Naruto 668
Holy crap! It's been awhile since I enjoyed a Naruto chapter. Poor Guy, he is still one of my favorite characters even through Part II...

upandaway

One Piece

Another flashback as expected, this should cover everything left I think. Surprised that there's nothing in the story to Kyros' strength but oh well. I have no doubt that he won't be able to beat any of the enemies this arc :lol although they may give him some big disadvantage to make it a bit more reader friendly.

Usopp vs Trebol is hype, there aren't too many Usopp battles but I loved all of them. Still really lame how he ran away but I guess I'll let it go.

Kreed

One Piece 741:

I could have done without Kyros' backstory, but maybe things will pick up after the break. A little disappointed we aren't getting Sogeking, but when I think about it, without Luffy or Chopper around, his appearance wouldn't be as funny. Plus it's about time Ussop stepped up if he's ever going to match his father.

I'm expecting Sugar to get knocked out in the most comical way possible though.

Kreed

One Piece 741:

Reminds me about Sugar, she had a bit of a sad face going on for a panel when they talked about Usoland. There's definitely something to that.

I just thought she and Trebol were making fun of the elves for being so gullible. It would be interesting if there was more to it though.

SykoTech

Naruto

Kishi: Hey everybody, I love flashbacks. Just in case you didn't know already, here's a whole chapter of them.

Poor Lee, just lost Neji and now Guy. Figures that the only characters that really die during this war are the ones that I actually like.

But at least Guy's going out like a boss. Unlike Neji, who got killed off like fodder, and Bee, who's death is still unclear. Meanwhile lame characters like Tsunadae get to live no matter what happens to them. :/

Naruto

I didn't mind the flash back, but it should have happened last chapter or been shorter to let Guy get at least one attack in to make is go "OH SHIT!"

Bleach

God damn it Kubo, how hard was it to let her get the W instead of giving it to Kenpachi? Imagination guy has met his worst match up in Kenpachi and will probably just got steamrolled because "in battle I don't have time to think I just act"

Toriko

Ending of the chapter made me laugh a lot, looking forward to next weeks explanation.

One Piece

I liked Usopp's confession and return to the battle and I liked Curos's origin story, but god damn pick one or the other and focus on it Oda, give me a few more pages of Usopp fighting then tease the flash back for next week or have the flash back then tease Usopp coming back for next week.

upandaway

One Piece 741:

I just thought she and Trebol were making fun of the elves for being so gullible. It would be interesting if there was more to it though.
Really? I think if she was mocking them, she'd have some kind of more evil face or something, but it almost seemed like good natured pity. One Piece is usually transparent on the alignment of characters, so if she's making a grey face that might mean she's got something going on.

One Piece

I liked Usopp's confession and return to the battle and I liked Curos's origin story, but god damn pick one or the other and focus on it Oda, give me a few more pages of Usopp fighting then tease the flash back for next week or have the flash back then tease Usopp coming back for next week.
Bass stop it :(

Really? I think if she was mocking them, she'd have some kind of more evil face or something, but it almost seemed like good natured pity. One Piece is usually transparent on the alignment of characters, so if she's making a grey face that might mean she's got something going on.

Bass stop it :(

I totally missed the on break next week comment lol fuck me

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

It's Kyros everyone. Stop reading pandas.
Time for Usopp to shine. I imagine a fight similar to the one with Persona, lots of tricks and traps.
I do wonder how Kyros would end up marrying Scarlett (Rebecca's mother) if he was seen as a beast. Maybe he gets civilized before his transformation.

BREAK?! God damn it...

Toriko

Heh, this old Nitro reminds me of Cranky Kong.

xPbrzeS.jpg

When is Toriko going to wear that coat :mad:

I thought maybe it was just a celebratory dress for the series return but they keep on showing it like it is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom