• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Half of MangaGAF in suicide watch over the TWGOK ending. Not surprising, since most of us feel that our favorite girl got robbed

;_;

jman2050

Half of MangaGAF in suicide watch over the TWGOK ending. Not surprising, since most of us feel that our favorite girl got robbed

;_;

My favorite girl is Haqua, it always was.

I just figured this ending was a more appropriate course of events. A last chapter troll would be pretty hilarious though...

Tripon

TWGOK 267

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WORST GIRL WON. WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT

They aren't related; she just inserted herself into their memory. Keima did not actually grow up with her.

Also, I don't think Chihiro necessarily won. I think its just part of his weird game that he needs to add her to his harem to say he won all the girls.

I still hope that he says something like "I love you....like a friend, I love all of you in this way".

But not gonna happen, is over Angry, let's Grimace together.

Mortemis

Banned
TWGOK 267

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How you guys believed this wasn't the obvious choice is beyond me.
I'm pretty sure most saw it coming, they just shoved it off on the off chance their favorite would win.

Quasar

;_;

Heh. I'm happy. This seems much better than a lot of ends I've read lately.

And whilst Kanon always was my favourite, this seems like the best ending to me.

Shoukugeki no Soma 66 Spoilers:

Soma confesses his love to Alice.

Oh fucking wow.
Look at me.
I will cut you.

Finally caught up to Yugioh, instead of skipping around:
Man, the first few chapters with the various games and challenges were fantastic!
The Battle City arc was neat, but I felt like some events were just rushed through to get to the ending. I understand Marik is important, but Kaiba needs some attention every now and then if you wish to establish him as the second best. Hell, I think Joey's fights were longer than the semifinals. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom