• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisekoi 118
BlMlpMDCAAEWPvY.png

What awkward situation. Hopefully she wont be another character for Shuu.

One Piece
tumblr_n415ptjPO31qbxqfpo1_500.png

Oda continues to amaze me with how he can consistently ruin characters post time skip. Sabo had all the makings of being an incredibly cool return design but then he gets such a huge blemish on his face. Why? No one thinks scars are cool or anything or a badge of honor like they are in western shooters and if we dont like them there then we certainly dont like them on our Sabo. Oh well, he may not be Ace reincarnated but still he is part of the dream team ASL and with SL back, I can continue to hope that the next arc is an arc focused on them teaming up for a few island.

All You Need Is Kill 12

Why did it have to take a one week break right when they seemed victorious. I dont understand why killing the mimic server put them back, unless the mimics have two or more, backup server?

scy

Or both! For example:

An acquaintance came over to tell me about some manga he read. He told me about a series that really interested me, it sounded awesome so I hoped it wasn't a :kasane. I looked it up and it turns out it was :kasane. I was so angry I decided to :kasane him while still fuming from being :kasane'd. While :kasane was occurring, I decided to ignore the :kasane and re-read the series anyways, because it was actually pretty good despite the :kasane. It's always nice to have a meal when reading.

Whoa.

Seraph of the End 15
BlMuxawCcAIXq_-.png

So glad they moved to weekly chapters now. This chapter full of huge friendship levels of hugs, intense devotion and feelings across racial boundaries, and even teary eyes, just makes this an amazing Monday. This manga is perfect.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Koketsu Dining 5

Oh wow, this weird ass series is actually updated.

I think at this point it might be the closest thing to furry yaoi that I've read. I'm not really sure anymore.

Giant contextless image with large font lewd dialogue that would get me in trouble at work?

Yup, its MangaGAF.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece (International edition)

So Zoro "doesn't believe in Kami", but Usopp can be called God?

Damnit Viz!

Viz is horribly inconsistent.
Skypiea was a mess with all the "Kami" shit. "Boo hoo we don't want to get sued" Grow up! Why do you think ultra-Christians would be reading One Piece or manga in general?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still don't see how Guy would live through it even if he got chakra from Naruto. The technique literally burned his body to ashes.

upandaway

Wa!

Whoa things got serious all of a sudden. Confessions everywhere. The president is amazing, I love every scene with her.

panda i dont want to see you until you make that touhou OT
I already explained that I can't make threads and that I can write the OP. Ya'll keep dodging like I'm responsible or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom