• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Wa!

Whoa things got serious all of a sudden. Confessions everywhere. The president is amazing, I love every scene with her.

I already explained that I can't make threads and that I can write the OP. Ya'll keep dodging like I'm responsible or something.

Why can't you make threads?

Stealth Symphony 8
tumblr_n419z8T9QA1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

I wonder if Jig experiences back pain from it, would be kind of funny if they discussed it in some omake for the series eventually. Great development and great plan by him. I want a Jig v Troma confrontation next week.

kasane

Wa!

Whoa things got serious all of a sudden. Confessions everywhere. The president is amazing, I love every scene with her.

I already explained that I can't make threads and that I can write the OP. Ya'll keep dodging like I'm responsible or something.

Oh i didn't see that you can't make threads

sowwy

Busaiku

Ok, so for Seraph of the End, I went and downloaded these issues (some probably don't contain it)...
10/7, 10/14, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/16, and 1/6.
I've got everything after 1/11 too.

But I think I'm missing 1 chapter.
I'm only basing this off of the descriptions, since I don't have access to the ToC, but the 1/20 issue has the 9th chapter, and I'm only counting 7 before that.

Anyone know if I'm missing an issue?

Nevermind, I got them all.

Akito

You know, I'm not sure how I feel about the current direction of the Attack on Titan manga... It's getting a bit confusing.
That's funny cause the characters just began to understand the whole story and they even developed a plan in order to unveil even more of the secrets as opposed to (sometimes literally) just scrambling around in the dark and waiting for something to happen like before.

Kurita

Abysmal pacing, art and EVERYBODY YELLING made me drop the anime after 5 episodes. It just doesn't have the same unique and creepy atmosphere that the manga has.

Kurita

Nah, I really had to check twice : "Is it Attack on Titan that I'm watching right now?". I really loathe that adaptation.
Thank god the superior live-action movie is coming.

we have like probably close to a whole season before that piece of shit shows up

i get to enjoy my diabetes-inducing adorableness for a good few more weeks at least

Well pretty much how anime adaptations go. They need some climax bad drama at the end to make it seem like they went through a plot.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
7DS has an anime before Soma? Maybe they gotta finish the tourny arc first. I can see a lot of the stuff that took 20 chapters in Soma not being terribly long animated.

scy

7DS has an anime before Soma? Maybe they gotta finish the tourny arc first. I can see a lot of the stuff that took 20 chapters in Soma not being terribly long animated.

Which is a little worrisome in the fact we have two (three, technically?) unseen Sins. Wonder how that'll go.

I didnt even realize they were only seven chapters apart like that. Though I cant imagine soma getting an anime before Assassination Classroom...perhaps Kodansha is trying to bet it big on something early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom