• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Also, I doubt Soma would really talk about his dad that much, since he still always outcooks him. Just a quick explanation for his motivation, that's it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ratings guys, ratings.

Not rankings.

CONTEXT.

(Fine whatever, you guys are dumb dumbs.)

Beam - I don't know what goes below G but there it is
Kurita - G
Scy - PG
DTL - PG -13
Wonzo - R
Lain - NC-17

dumbyugi

In the school.

I mean he was the 2nd seat in the elite ten and even his friend doesnt remember him.

Maybe they really changed surnames

??
Are you talking about Doujima? Because he does remember Soma's Dad. I'm also pretty sure he saw the similarities between Soma and his Dad. The different name is probably what's throwing people off. Somewhat similar looks can be marked as coincidence thanks to the different surnames.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 66-70

Aunt is totally trying to make him hard on purpose.

And he wussed out on the yandere?

Bro, I just got done having some respect for you. Don't immediately squander it and chase after some other inferior gir-

ZsXvWFG.jpg

This is not fair.

It just had to be a pure girl next.

I was just confused cause i thought he used the same surname.

If that was the case the whole thing wouldn't make sense so him having a different surname at the time helps with that

??
Are you talking about Doujima? Because he does remember Soma's Dad. I'm also pretty sure he saw the similarities between Soma and his Dad. The different name is probably what's throwing people off. Somewhat similar looks can be marked as coincidence thanks to the different surnames.

Plus he apparently didn't graduate so that would help also since his name isn't that out there.

Instead he's some mercenary work now travelling all over (and apparently even changed his cooking style too).

Tamanon

Banned
Rereading Soma 41 where we learn Soma's dad was on the Elite Ten. I honestly forgot Soma didn't even know that his dad was famous.

I guess we'll have a backstory coming down the road for why he left, and if Soma's mom died.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Teppu really is a weird sports manga. Cast the bad guy as the protagonist and the typical shounen protagonist as the bad guy and suddenly everything is confused. Do you cheer for the main girl? Do you cheer for the "villain"? Who knows, but good times. lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rereading Soma 41 where we learn Soma's dad was on the Elite Ten. I honestly forgot Soma didn't even know that his dad was famous.

I guess we'll have a backstory coming down the road for why he left, and if Soma's mom died.

The mom is pretty clearly dead. It doesn't seem very likely they got a divorce AFTER he settled down in that shop.

Charade

Oh wow, the non-smut banner changed quite a bit. No more big three.

Kinda funny seeing Berserk. Hopefully it stays there for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom