• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Oh wow, the non-smut banner changed quite a bit. No more big three.
soredemo61.png

finally

Why even bother having a top 10 if we're not going to put in the top 3 read series and put in crap like Stealth Symphony which is read by like 3 people?

The real top 10 most read manga in this thread and everyone knows it

One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Magi
Silver Spoon
Berserk
Kingdom
Shokugeki no Soma
Aunt's Tits
Attack on Titan

Eleuin

Yuu Haruna just moved into town and loves to be on twitter. Out on his way to buy dinner he bumps into a mysterious girl, Fuuka Akitsuki, who breaks his phone thinking he was trying to take a picture of her panties. How will his new life change now?
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Teppu really is a weird sports manga. Cast the bad guy as the protagonist and the typical shounen protagonist as the bad guy and suddenly everything is confused. Do you cheer for the main girl? Do you cheer for the "villain"? Who knows, but good times. lol

We cheer for main girl because we're secret misanthropes (or is that just me?)

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth 32

Usually tend to skip these chapters unless its a Hinata or Akatsuki one.

But this was a parody of the Naruto highschool OVA, so I decided to check it out.

Actually had some nice laughs. Sasuke going "I'm an Avenger" was the best part.

Tasogare wa Karera no Jikan 4

Well the rush of plot suggests the series is nearly done. Fell into the expected outcome with an irresistible character and kidnapping incidence by the crazed deprived uncle. I hope the ending gives a better moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom