• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Balance Policy

That was a pretty interesting read. Kinda like a JP ver of Brave New World, with all the smut that comes with all JP things

Kurita

I Am a Hero vol.9
1uB6cdE.jpg
Welp, that sure was something. Hideo killing a pregnant zombie was... huh, special.
We also see in this volume that the zombies aren't just in Japan but also in other countries, as we followed for a few chapters the story of a Japanese guy in Taiwan. He seems to be related to Hideo, I wonder when this'll become clearer.
This manga is definitely becoming better with each volume, that's quite impressive since it's been excellent since the very first volume.

Aizo

Banned
One Piece
tumblr_n415ptjPO31qbxqfpo1_500.png

Oda continues to amaze me with how he can consistently ruin characters post time skip. Sabo had all the makings of being an incredibly cool return design but then he gets such a huge blemish on his face. Why? No one thinks scars are cool or anything or a badge of honor like they are in western shooters and if we dont like them there then we certainly dont like them on our Sabo. Oh well, he may not be Ace reincarnated but still he is part of the dream team ASL and with SL back, I can continue to hope that the next arc is an arc focused on them teaming up for a few island.
I think they're pretty damn cool.
Ok the waitress nessed up my order

orHSPCZ.jpg

Yay

Just gonna take the rest home i guess
Sexy Kasane leg.
I Am a Hero vol.9
We also see in this volume that the zombies aren't just in Japan but also in other countries, as we followed for a few chapters the story of a Japanese guy in Taiwan.
Didn't I tell you about the part in France before?

kasane

I Am a Hero vol.9

Welp, that sure was something. Hideo killing a pregnant zombie was... huh, special.
We also see in this volume that the zombies aren't just in Japan but also in other countries, as we followed for a few chapters the story of a Japanese guy in Taiwan. He seems to be related to Hideo, I wonder when this'll become clearer.
This manga is definitely becoming better with each volume, that's quite impressive since it's been excellent since the very first volume.

I actually think i have read more than you

Kurita

I Am a Hero vol.10

Jesus christ, why is this manga so good. So much stuff going on.
And now I have to wait for the 11th volume, damn it!

Nobunaga no Chef vol.1

Despite having read the scans and watched the drama, it's still such a pleasure to read this manga. That's how you recognize great works I guess.
Lots of translator notes to learn more stuff about food and history, it's pretty neat. Also, rereading it with more knowledge of Japan's history makes it even more enjoyable.

kasane

I Am a Hero vol.10

Jesus christ, why is this manga so good. So much stuff going on.
And now I have to wait for the 11th volume, damn it!

Nobunaga no Chef vol.1

Despite having read the scans and watched the drama, it's still such a pleasure to read this manga. That's how you recognize great works I guess.
Lots of translator notes to learn more stuff about food and history, it's pretty neat. Also, rereading it with more knowledge of Japan's history makes it even more enjoyable.

I agree with you kurita ;_;. Im waiting for Vol.12 tho

mjontrix

The real top 10 most read manga in this thread and everyone knows it

One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Magi
Silver Spoon
Berserk
Kingdom
Shokugeki no Soma
Aunt's Tits
Attack on Titan

Replace silver spoon with Nisekoi and you'd be 100% correct. Or liar game but give that a few chapters for everyone to start reading again.

Tripon

Again!! chapters 75-79

They introduced a new character that Imamura has the hots for. Think he just like the Big Sister type.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Logick 17
Damn, that was brutal. You could see how crushing the painting getting ruined was for him. But it's good that he recovered quickly apparently. Wonder how he fixed it.

Aoi is being angsty and annoying though.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yandere Kanojo 57
At first I thought this was a random chapter that had nothing to do with the family drama that's been going on so far, but then Reina dropped the bombshell. It's sad that Tanaka can't share his problems with her. Hopefully they'll sort it out, but this situation is messy as hell. I wonder if he'll tell her that he suspected Kuroko to be his aunt.

scy

First Love Suicide Pact 19 - They're goofy as fuck :lol And I guess they found the girl.

That'll be a possibly awkward conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom