• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

plot twist:
they all have stds because they got so frustrated with waiting for Raku to get his damned act together, that they made a lot of poor choices

michael-scott-no.gifP

You're a filthy human being with impure thoughts

All Out!! 01

4HbH2XYl.png

A rugby (yes, a rugby) series about a short kid and a really tall kid and I guess how they become friends on the rugby team.

Yes, a rugby series. I like it. Short kid's energy is pretty good and I'm looking forward to see how this friendship builds up. Also good rugby action of course.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hyakunen Renbo 2
you've got 100 years on this brat, why do you need him to defend you?

finally figured out who she reminds me of. she's a expy of Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama

1001 chp 1 (comicwalker)
Finally tackling a few manga on comicwalker. 1001 is probably the best tile on the service so far, with my favorite type of shoujo series, two male leads, twins, and their extremely close relationship after the headbutt thing and maybe even the really sweet and such kiss I hope. But for plot pretty compelling if he was making fire around his hand and the other has the healing ability of sorts displayed. On to Dubai whenever comicwalker updates.

Pimpwerx

Bleach
Damn. Is Kenpachi officially at novel levels now? I believe this is just his shikai. I don't even think there's time for him to train his bankai. But he just destroyed a fucking meteor.

Naruto
The handing out of powerups is boring. Naruto's training arc for the rasenshuriken was actually kind of fun. These powerups feel so undeserved. Especially Sasuke. WTF did he do to earn so much power? PEACE.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Well what can I say? The prince is singularly focused on her and she can't spit out that she loves him, so it's annoying. It's basically Usui and Misaki's relationship if Usui was more friendly but still "perfect" and Misaki was more helpless. It's irritating.

Also I've read two more chapters and I think the eldest brother will probably also fall for her.

scy

Sounds perfect.

Edit: Oh, wait, I remember being interested in this since I liked the one-shot Watashi no Suki na Souma-kun. This is precisely the kind of bad stuff I love.

Omairi desu yo 7
tumblr_n45ni7aPvs1qbxqfpo1_500.png

They were so close on this trip but just too many interruptions, and Subarou was so prepared and ready. I just want to hurry and get to the summer for the next double dose of chapters, but I wouldnt mind if we switch to my favorite Kenji then. Still will definitely be in my favorite manga ongoing in 2014 this year too like it was in 13, for Subarou faces of delight and surprise and more.

Raonak

Banned
One Piece 743 & 744

Holy flying fuck that was awesome, was great to see ussop become the hero he always wanted. and was smart pacing to put thoes flashbacks right before for thoes feels.
Sabo was fantastic, his design is great. So damn strong- is a haki powerhouse, now has ace's powers and is second in charge of the revolutionary army? Damn son. This is one hell of an arc so far.

Caught up on Drifters - it's pretty fun, Jesus leading an army of orcs versus a human empire built by Hitler with a coalition of random historical heroes, elves, and the glory of the DWARVES in the corner. Very nippon banzai-y with the random samurai wanking, but otherwise a good time.

Now to wait ten more years until it's over. God bless Hirano.

Joan of Arc being crazy as fuck along with renegade Jesus
made this a must read for me.

need to update myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom