• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Soma spoilers (chinese->english nonsense)
Tadokoro is actually gaining confidence in herself :') I hope she wins with what she learned from Soma's dad's ramen

edit: ^welp. I've taken Latin but that certainly wasn't in my vocabulary

DRzEFfy.jpg

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 44-45

HOLY SHIT!

He actually dies?!?

I was joking with that possibility earlier.

10/10 if that's how this ends.

Rather this then let him grow old and always yearn for a dead girl.

lol at the weak hearted people reading the Soma Raw chapter

just wait guys... the climax already ended there is no reason to get hyped with just the filler

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
lol at the weak hearted people reading the Soma Raw chapter

just wait guys... the climax already ended there is no reason to get hyped with just the filler
dem be fightin words

Are you talking about how it's been established that
the assistant is stronger than Alice, and so Tadokoro might get beaten to show how strong he is
?

Mortemis

Banned
Minamoto 122

I don't get it. Was glasses staring at Minamoto because she was suspicious of him or because jealous of him? Or was it because she doesn't like kids. I don't get it. All this joking around about a potential loli route is getting annoying tbh. Get that shit outta here.

Anyways where's Soma. edit: oh spoilers are out, so hopefully I don't have to wait too long.

scy

Girls the Wild 128-134
Finally that older brother got his shit together. God.

And finally we're getting some romance. It's been developed horribly so far though. We know why she fell for him, but why did he fall for her? He barely spent any time together with her alone, they didn't have any heart to hearts as far as I recall, etc.

Because she's a pretty girl. That's enough.

HOLY SHIT!

He actually dies?!?

About that...

Quasar

We're talking about jaegu here right?
I don't know, seems he has liked her for a long time.
Like while he was still getting bullied by the redhead guy.

It seemed pretty obvious to me, on both sides. But maybe it was me projecting based on the structure and expectations rather than whats in the actual text.

Mortemis

Banned
We're talking about jaegu here right?
I don't know, seems he has liked her for a long time.
Like while he was still getting bullied by the redhead guy.

It seemed pretty obvious to me, on both sides. But maybe it was me projecting based on the structure and expectations rather than whats in the actual text.

Huh, I never really noticed Jaegu having feelings at all. Queen was obvious but I always got the "oblivious don't like her" vibe from Jaegu. I guess he's just oblvious then, but actually likes her.

diaspora

HOLY SHIT!

He actually dies?!?

No, he's still alive. But I think because her existence is tied to people believing in her story which involves him now, she's around as long as he is.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Epilogue 1-2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHY?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

They had a good, if bittersweet, ending before and basically ruined the whole thing.

What he's going to do? Grow to be an old man with her still hanging around him? Be basically alone forever with a dead chick just waiting until he dies?

At least if they kept him dead the manga could have ended with them truly together.

God, this is almost as disappointing as Deadman Wonderland ending.

Charade

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 9-19

This was fun. Dumb fun, but still fun. Also hilarious and even incredibly sweet at times. Especially that last chapter, my god.

Awwww ;__;

So we're behind a lot of chapters? Hm.

MU says 5 volumes and still ongoing. I think that last chapter was the end of the first volume.

scy

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 9-19

This was fun. Dumb fun, but still fun. Also hilarious and even incredibly sweet at times. Especially that last chapter, my god.

I just love how the main guy is just suffering at all these "strange" girls around him. Plus, the faces.

Charade

I just love how the main guy is just suffering at all these "strange" girls around him. Plus, the faces.

Yes the faces indeed. MU says this one is also 5 volumes ongoing, so I guess that means more monster girls will be introduced. I wonder which...

Youkai Shoujo 4

Forget irrumatio, what the hell is "put your prostate in a woman"?
Guro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom