• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Epilogue 1-2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHY?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

They had a good, if bittersweet, ending before and basically ruined the whole thing.

What he's going to do? Grow to be an old man with her still hanging around him? Be basically alone forever with a dead chick just waiting until he dies?

At least if they kept him dead the manga could have ended with them truly together.

God, this is almost as disappointing as Deadman Wonderland ending.

Nothing was ruined, you just interpreted the ending wrong in the first place.

Kingdom 1

damn that was a bit unexpected,
RIP

Kingdom 2-4

kinda fucked up
seeing a clone of your best friend who basically died for the clone

Also
Shin is broke as fuck
:O

this looks like its gonna be a fun read.

_hekk05

Banned
Hi Score Girl 19

that pic

Troy-Community-Emotions.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Er, might want to not post unscanlated images, because to most of the people over here they most likely won't get to read it anytime soon.

_hekk05

Banned
Er, might want to not post unscanlated images, because to most of the people over here they most likely won't get to read it anytime soon.

Ahahaha sure I guess. My emotions couldn't be contained. That was a cut image too. You wouldn't see that image in a scanlation.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

It's also very offputting seeing :kanase's avatar along with her .... suggestion

_hekk05

Banned
I thought you'd want to eat him?
:p
Also, hekk, you might want to spoilertag your other posts. I'm not too spoiler-averse but I know others might be.

It appears my moonrune abilities were too powerful for my own good. I shall contain my emotions in the future

Conan-san

Kiriwo Terrible 1 - 4
BloSi-TCYAAI7-l.png

Shonen Sunday easily having two of my favorite manga (Kei is the other one). Lead designed for me with all that I like and a monster transformation lpot that doesnt seem as ugly as say Iron Knight or even Hachi. Really hitting all the right notes, and they thankfully made a totally oblivious secondary femchar, hope it stays that way as I want to see how long he can keep his secret, and keep from having to pay those repair costs.
There's no way that
Kaiju Sister
isn't going to go horrifically sideways.

Cerity

The whole tongue deal seems to be about crazy/disturbed characters. I can get behind it, bonus points for female characters.

I just read through Tasogare Otome X Amnesia in one go.

Loved it. Nice Ending(spoiler).

Thanks MangaGAF.

You are now my friend. Your taste is great.

So good.

I'm sad this finished but, hey, new work to look forward to.

Man I hope Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari gets even close to Tasogare.

DRzEFfy.jpg

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 44-45

HOLY SHIT!

He actually dies?!?

I was joking with that possibility earlier.

10/10 if that's how this ends.

Rather this then let him grow old and always yearn for a dead girl.

Uhhhhhhhh....

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Epilogue 1-2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHY?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

They had a good, if bittersweet, ending before and basically ruined the whole thing.

What he's going to do? Grow to be an old man with her still hanging around him? Be basically alone forever with a dead chick just waiting until he dies?

At least if they kept him dead the manga could have ended with them truly together.

God, this is almost as disappointing as Deadman Wonderland ending.

Nah, it was super adorable. Now he gets to be with the person he loves til the end of time and in the afterlife. Did you not see that
wedding dress and how adorable that was!?

You just don't have a heart man.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 9-19

This was fun. Dumb fun, but still fun. Also hilarious and even incredibly sweet at times. Especially that last chapter, my god.

Yup.

Nothing was ruined, you just interpreted the ending wrong in the first place.

Yup.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Imawabi no dakini 1-10

Kind of a messy read honestly, but the action is fun and dat tongue. If you're looking for some youkai fighting action this isn't too bad.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So like, there are actually *three* mangas with the same Kami-sama no Iutoori name..... and one of them appears to be.... BL? What the............????

Cerity

The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon 1- 38
Getting GTO vibes from this. Teacher with a shady/gangster affiliated background goes out to the country to be a teacher. Deals with a class of 5 grade schoolers, their issues at home and right now it's delving back into the teacher's history. Kids are a crack up to boot, aside from the shitty art at times, the artist manages to capture being a kid pretty well.

Guys, do any of yall remember Naruto and Neji fight? Remember Neji saying that destiny is a set path and Naruto showed that fool what was up and proved him wrong? I duno why I thought about that, but I always loved that episode...

_hekk05

Banned
goddang it hekk stop it!
I can't find these damn chapters anywhere

KASAAAANEEEEEEE~ hekk is bullying me, do something!

Obviously. Those scanlated chapters don't even exist. I'm gracing you guys with their presence.

I also can't do it myself, as there's a code of conduct amongst scan groups. Can't steal someone else's project.

Nordicus

Taiyou no Ie 42

Looks like both families are finally reuniting. I could be wrong, but I think there'll be at most a volume's worth of chapters until this ends, unless there's some massive dramatic twist.

HHNNNNGGG

Shokugeki no Soma 67
tumblr_n4bwbuUmYh1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Best outfit in the arc and maybe manga so far, almost kind of want to imagine what itd be like if Kurokiba Ryou had a sword there instead of his bag. Tadokoro will be crushed instantly though especially since he's on a much higher level than her, and that theres no way they would have two polar star dormers advance on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom