• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Obviously. Those scanlated chapters don't even exist. I'm gracing you guys with their presence.

I also can't do it myself, as there's a code of conduct amongst scan groups. Can't steal someone else's project.
So can we talk you into translating dead projects instead?

_hekk05

Banned
So can we talk you into translating dead projects instead?

1. Gotta find somewhere for me to post them. Obviously I can't do it in this thread. I also can't announce anything

2. I can't typeset/clean/photoshop for shit. The only thing I can do is fill in text bubbles lol. There's also the problem of having no proofreader

3. I have exams and other school stuff, so my output speed will be even slower than save n quit's backlog clearing speed. I also game a lot

4. My moonrune abilities suck. They're better than most people in this thread, but still pretty bad.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Proofreading can also involve grammer checking as well as making sure that the sentences actually makes sense in an english way instead of the direct translations that can make a scanlation unreadable.

_hekk05

Banned
Hi Score Girl 36

Play this to understand girls better lol

oqkxqi.png

Depicted: Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You

Akito

1. Gotta find somewhere for me to post them. Obviously I can't do it in this thread. I also can't announce anything

2. I can't typeset/clean/photoshop for shit. The only thing I can do is fill in text bubbles lol. There's also the problem of having no proofreader

3. I have exams and other school stuff, so my output speed will be even slower than save n quit's backlog clearing speed. I also game a lot

4. My moonrune abilities suck. They're better than most people in this thread, but still pretty bad.
I can be the typesetter/cleaner guy, when there are heavy redraws involved I just happen to know a legion of redrawers, who might be able to help out. The easiest thing would be a dropbox folder where everyone has access to and can upload/edit shit. What's left is a platform where we can communicate, IRC, email, an own forum somewhere?

Quixzlizx

Hey Manga GAF can anyone identify this manga I read years ago?

Description: I think it's based on a dating sim set at an high school. The story is rebooted each chapter showing how the main character dates and eventually gets with a different girl. I think their was a childhood friend, Sports girl, rich girl and a alternate dream sequence with the little sister.

KimiKiss?

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei:Volume 13 Chapter 0 (light novel)

Minoru Kudou sounds like a great character, would want to see an imagine just to see how pretty he really is. Though just another chp suggesting the sad state of the world the magicians create when their power hungry thoughts go all out of control. I hope Minoru can survive as he would be interesting in the Nine Schools High Competition to go against a few of the other strong characters, and in a longer view, if he could become another entry into the recognized Strategic Class Magician population.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Score Girl 14

They brush past each other

Hi Score Girl 15

They meet. She is more overpowered than ever. She disses him. But .....

Imma cry again
omg

Hi Score Girl 19

that pic

Troy-Community-Emotions.gif
omfg

omgggg

brb from lyfe, gonna go learn moonrunes

I'm basically spoiling all this just for thesaucetastic
thank you for incurring lele's wrath for me, I needed this <3333333433333

Shokugeki no soma 67

Tadokoro is already dead she's going to get completely STOMPED by Alice's aide. If she wins it'll just turn Alice and her aide into high level jobbers which would make their characters completely irrelevant.

upandaway

Shokugeki no Soma

Welp, I thought Tadokoro did have a chance, but it ended the moment they set him up to be stronger than Alice. This means either he's beaten by Soma, or whoever beats him is beaten by Soma, or whoever beats him etc. We already know Soma is better than Tadokoro, so if Tadokoro beats Ryou here, it breaks the whole relativity chain, and Soma won't have another challenger for the rest of the tournament.

The only way for Tadokoro to win here is if Soma's gonna have a handicap for at least one of his matches. Which is also possible, but y'know.

Imouto is being worked on
Ooooh nice. I hope it won't have this kind of delay every single chapter though.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kami-sama no Iutoori END

HuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuH.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH.

What an ending. HuuuuuuuuuuuuuHHHHH.

Dokonimo Nai Kuni

A collection of short stories complied into one volume. I guess a trend I noticed is that the author likes pairing up older guys with younger guys, lol.

So, uh, it was ok. A little confusing at times but wasn't bad.

scy

Taiyou no Ie 42 - Things were resolved. So, is this going towards an ending or is somehow drama going to happen that stretches it out?

Soma 67

RIP Tadokoro.

One Week Friends 16

No Hase, why are you trying to make friends with the asshole? Gaaaaaaah. Stop being so nice.

Fujimiya continues to be adorable.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 20

Another alien. The brother finally makes his appearance. Also this chapter was hilarious.

Taiyou no Ie 42

oh god the feels. All the families getting back together. :3

It's almost there now. Only one relationship issue left to be fully resolved...

scy

Kingdom, up to 370 - So, first off, RIP Hakurou. That was sad.

And now we get to the rebellion. Considering the build-up for his character here, I guess we'll be seeing something underhanded in the background from Ryofui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom