• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunt Tits 119-122

This was a disturbing couple of chapters. First he becomes afraid that he'll go crazy and rape his aunt. Then he starts getting worried that he'll want to have sex with a 10-year old.

He deserves his eternal suffering.

TsOMRtZ.png

Aho Girl 3-4

Guy, stop being scary towards the sweet blond girl.

The stupid one is fair game.

She however is not.

UQ Holder 28 - 31

He really likes to keep Tota shirtless, so many panels for it, and then constant in water action. Really nice. The kuromaru scene about the best friend was hilarious, even after being called a friend he even gets immensely flustered at the thought of Tota, its impressive.

Mosaic Roll 01

I think I read this but hey, looks like ComicWalker got an influx of Vocaloid song adaptations so why not.

Girl breaks up with boy, said boy goes missing and she meets her doppelganger. Probably as interested as I was the first time I read it, maybe, lol.

All Out!! 1
BlsvxTlCIAA8SHN.png

Seinen sports title that doesnt seem like it will be about tragedy or other bland unappealing things? Sign me up. This is really off to a good start with no prodigy sports player or one aiming to be top of the world. First rugby series and its going good if Iwashimizu can play and become friends with Gion, and Gion team up with him and get him to play. Gion for my favorite so far, great design.

So turns out I already read Tsuiteru Kanojo and Eyesight Test from ComicWalker, lol.

1001 01

Pair of twin brothers get word their away dad has disappeared so off to go to Dubai to search for him.

Interesting enough to want to keep reading. Wonder what's their faux incest powers is and what the plot ends up being.

Akito

I don't even know how much time has passed in the series, like s few months or so? Cause I can't recall seeing Conan and his kiddy gang move into the next class.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't even know how much time has passed in the series, like s few months or so? Cause I can't recall seeing Conan and his kiddy gang move into the next class.

I think it's coming up on a year. He really does attract murders like a magnet does paper clips doesn't he?

Akito

I'm sure that it's mathematically impossible for him to have solved all those cases in that amount of time, even if we generously assume that they occur on a daily basis lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm sure that it's mathematically impossible for him to have solved all those cases in that amount of time, even if we generously assume that they occur on a daily basis lol

Well it's only about 100 or so cases, maybe 250 tops. If they're daily then he totally could do it, I wonder if someone has ever bothered to see how many days actually pass in the series. I mean there are some cases that take place over 20 minutes and others that take a week.

Jesus Christ... Now I really gotta catch up

There's about 2 chapters before that one that need to be translated still.

upandaway

Well it's only about 100 or so cases, maybe 250 tops. If they're daily then he totally could do it, I wonder if someone has ever bothered to see how many days actually pass in the series. I mean there are some cases that take place over 20 minutes and others that take a week.
I remember a site that did it, although I don't remember the conclusion, and it was in like 2005. Seems like a point many people will be curious about.

You could get by with counting holidays and stuff, maybe.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I remember a site that did it, although I don't remember the conclusion, and it was in like 2005. Seems like a point many people will be curious about.

You could get by with counting holidays and stuff, maybe.

Well, maybe I'll do it after I get back from my trip. I'll have enough free time to marathon it at that point. I'll go by case.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
vzBiscT.jpg

Akito

I'm also sure that some of the holidays like Christmas have taken place several time in the current timeline, or I'm just mixing up some anime fillers. Either way, I guess someone somewhere must have done some research.

scy

It's been so long that time has gone backwards.

The funny parts is when technology advances (e.g., cell phones) but time hasn't really passed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's been so long that time has gone backwards.

The funny parts is when technology advances (e.g., cell phones) but time hasn't really passed.

It's a floating timeline, Marvel does the same thing with Spider-man and all their other series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom