• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I played the Last of Us though

isnt that like the same thing?

Basically.

oh. i havent read that yet either...

How is this possible, you read everything.

Also, hmmmmmm
Capture_zps1023a714.jpg

What series is getting canceled next?

How is this possible, you read everything.

Me reading everything has significantly slowed down since I started pitcherxcatcher.

It killed Cross Manage, and will be killing Stealth Symphony in a few weeks....

Can't imagine what already one foot in the grave new series they'll pick up.

Maybe they're releasing J-Star in the West?

Wouldn't Namco need to get involved with that.

kasane

I don't care about discussions of such a boring character *shrug*
call me when the whole "i don't care what you want to do dear nephew, your grampa will always support you" arc is done.

but i missed you thats why im looking for you

Edit: Jump announcement is hype. But like the gaming side its just gonna disappoint

mhs004

Is getting put into International Jump another kiss of death for new series?

I don't think that's really true. World Trigger made it and cross manage was destined to fail. They also could have never known how SS would have done, I thought it would be popular considering it's author.

Akito

Fuck Onani Master Kurosawa, fuck YOKO cause he's the worst artist ever, why would you ruin your artworks by slapping tons of text on it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For the record, only World Trigger has survived the International Jump curse.
Barrage, Takamagahara, Cross Manage, and (very likely) Stealth Symphony all died swift deaths.

Ah,
I used to chat a bunch with one of the guys behind a pretty big Ofuri doujin translation circle, lol

Bless them, lol

Fuck Onani Master Kurosawa, fuck YOKO cause he's the worst artist ever, why would you ruin your artworks by slapping tons of text on it.

what a service you are doing for us

I'm a few chapters behind on Dangerous. Maybe I need to catch up and see who's died.

probably everyone

World Trigger 57

Good for its 14th or so colour page, better choice of style and the characters selected from Aftokrator arent bad at all.

Was most surprised Kikuchihara just fled, wouldnt most writers have had them stay and got revenge on Enedora? No way Mikumo can survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom