• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Bring it you can't back away

Edit: you can't Save either

Onani Master Kurosawa 31 [END]

Meh, this was ok I guess. Like a third or more of it was pretty boring, but it had some redeeming things. Sugawa + MC was pretty cute, but she's still a reprehensible cow. Was happy to see Kitahara start to recover.

I guess what this manga does well is show what bullying can do to a person and how it can make them feel, as well as what it drives them to. I found the early chapters tough to read because I've had those experiences (until I was physically big enough that people decided - intelligently - against continuing it) and I know those feelings.

I still massively prefer molester man.

Charade

Summer Day by Uso Kurata

Uso Kurata when did you get so lewd? Basically two girls try out bathing suits together and uh...semi-super interesting things happen. Not much substance here compared to his other stuff.

bigkrev

Onani Master Kurosawa 31 [END]

Meh, this was ok I guess. Like a third or more of it was pretty boring, but it had some redeeming things. Sugawa + MC was pretty cute, but she's still a reprehensible cow. Was happy to see Kitahara start to recover.

I guess what this manga does well is show what bullying can do to a person and how it can make them feel, as well as what it drives them to. I found the early chapters tough to read because I've had those experiences (until I was physically big enough that people decided - intelligently - against continuing it) and I know those feelings.

I still massively prefer molester man.

I disagree with your opinion (I love this story so much), but I'm happy you stuck it out to the end. I am a huge fan of everything that happens after the confession to the class- from the downfall to the eventual redemption of the character. It's just a perfect little story that you aren't expecting from something that is called "Masturbation Master".

Also, Wednesday is the worst. Not sure what the best day is, but grown men arguing about shounen garbage.... man.... it's awful.

I disagree with your opinion (I love this story so much), but I'm happy you stuck it out to the end. I am a huge fan of everything that happens after the confession to the class- from the downfall to the eventual redemption of the character. It's just a perfect little story that you aren't expecting from something that is called "Masturbation Master".

Also, Wednesday is the worst. Not sure what the best day is, but grown men arguing about shounen garbage.... man.... it's awful.

yeah the stuff after the confession is its strongest point, but that's like the last third of it. The first few chapters were interesting and effective, but up until the reveal where the girl he likes is dating the other dude it's pretty boring. Just a guy blowing his load on various articles of clothing by request of another girl and being a general scumbag. Like, I dunno. I found all that stuff super boring.

I dislike WednesdayGAF and SmutGAF equally. What am I then?

2pure4us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom