• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto 666

Aww shit, this might actually bode well for next week.

Aiki S was still more hype though, you guys should be reading that. It has the best trolling this side of Butterflyzen.

upandaway

Toriko

I didn't remember just how incomplete Toriko's full course is. There's quite a bit left in this.

Pretty sure I saw things like tomatoes and other impossible things in the dishes in the restaurants, but whatever.

Toriko

I didn't remember just how incomplete Toriko's full course is. There's quite a bit left in this.

Pretty sure I saw things like tomatoes and other impossible things in the dishes in the restaurants, but whatever.

it was all from the bird

like the 'tomatoes' were its eyes and etc etc

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
how convenient, the exact two he didn't get chakra from

So naruto's going to get infused with 1 and 8 tails chakra, has chakra from the 2 through 7, and I guess they'll say he has some lingering from tthe 9-tails..... why do I have a feeling kishimoto is just going to have this magically heal him?

I assume it will also instantly give him the rinnegan and sage getup.

Naruto

So Obito just gave Naruto back his Kyuubi chakra plus chakra from all the others? Guess we know how Madara gets dropped then, Naruto's about to get a temporary Rikudou mode like Madara's and wreck him.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One Piece 739

MEGATON REVEALS!

CUROS LIVES!

Oh man, when they shit hits the fan this entire island is going to burn. Holy shit.

Naruto

Face heel turn complete. Obitio is now a complete good guy with his act and holding the power up for Naruto to boot.

I'm pretty hyped for next week though. Gai with all 8 gates open? Hell to the yes. Rock Lee, Gai and most of Team Gai not named Tenten almost always have the best fights.

One Piece

Well we are getting closer to the battle stage. Come on Oda start the fights or something like that.

Quasar

So I've been reading the manga Nana to Kaoru lately (mostly just Black Label). Now whilst I have no knowledge of this subject it does seem surprisingly mature for a manga on this subject. It could have easily been so very terrible, which I hear is what happened to the anime.

I have to say though..having two series at the same time that are just at different points in time is kind of weird. Not sure I've seen this before.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Doujin work 73

IYovpg4.png

Dat tableflip.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One Piece

i'm still bothered by Sugar. i dont know how they can defeat her with Trebol around.

They don't have the raw power to win, but Usopp usually wins his fights by being clever anyway. He doesn't have the raw power, but he's got the brains to make up for it most of the time. I expect a clever plan.

Bleach

WTF fake spoilers from nub

tumblr_lp0vc29TGP1qhnetpo1_500.gif
]

Anyways WOW Rukia what a bankai. Turns into frozen queen or something. Quite quaint considering I watched Frozen today lol.

Also Kenpachi is gonna tear that asshole V quincy apart if Yachiru doesn't do it herself for striking her. Then again Isane might be hiding some abilities since Unohana was her Captain.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto

Ok, even more obvious how Naruto will stop Madara. Obito sucked out part of the 8 tail and 1 tail chakra. Naruto should still have the others maybe.

More tug of war...
He's still missing the nine tails isn't he?

Naruto 666
Sakura was prob the best part of this chapter. Minato useless as usual

Bleach

Rukia bankai form is beautiful. Finally going to see Yachiru fighting for real.

One Piece

I want the real fights. Stop shifting the focus all the damn time.

That was a very nice chapter. If Chitoge didn't ruin it then I might have been Team Chitoge instead of Team Onodera.

I still don't understand how there's a team Onodera :/ Like I could understand anyone else. Sure she can be pretty adorable but she's such a bland character. Even Marika has more going on, although I really don't like her.

I'm starting Haru's third chapter now and so far she seems pretty terrible so I guess maybe Onodera won't be worst girl.

Bleach

Jesus CHRIST.

Rukia looks effin gorgeous.

o_O

Naruto

Oh, boy. If what happens next week is what I think will happen, Tumblr is going to have a meltdown.
KuGsj.gif

upandaway

One Piece

Whatever they all say, it's not like any of them will actually accomplish anything this arc (Kinemon is the only one I think might have some spotlight). They never do.

I guess things will carry on like this for a while until all of them fail completely, and then the SHs take the helm.

I still don't understand how there's a team Onodera :/ Like I could understand anyone else. Sure she can be pretty adorable but she's such a bland character. Even Marika has more going on, although I really don't like her.

I'm starting Haru's third chapter now and so far she seems pretty terrible so I guess maybe Onodera won't be worst girl.

Meh I've read so many Tsuderes that Chitoge is bland to me actually. I just prefer the shy/demure girl more personally for the most part excluding certain characters/series.

Marika might have more going on but she is the type of girl I dislike the most IRL and in mangas. Annoying and especially the fangirling part. Maybe if she meant the Raku-sama thing as a joke. The fact that she changed herself to make Raku like her better makes me dislike her more.

SykoTech

Bleach

Dammit, just as I feared. A bankai one shot. Actually, worse than I feared. I thought we would at least get to see the attack. Hopefully this means Rukia has another fight coming up, so we can actually see the attack next time.

Naruto

Kakashi's "fuck my life" reaction pretty much says it all. If I have to sit through one more shitty flashback with Team Minato...

Speaking of Minato, he continues to fail at everything he does and Guy had to save the day. And what happened to Gaara? Lol.

Meh I've read so many Tsuderes that Chitoge is bland to me actually. I just prefer the shy/demure girl more personally for the most part excluding certain characters/series.

Marika might have more going on but she is the type of girl I dislike the most IRL and in mangas. Annoying and especially the fangirling part. Maybe if she meant the Raku-sama thing as a joke. The fact that she changed herself to make Raku like her better makes me dislike her more.

Oh I agree on Marika, I hate her.

Idk, I guess it's all personal preference.

Yonafunu

One Piece

That was fun. The Kyros reveal was a bit too shounen for me though, I liked the idea that he never existed and was created to keep the gladiators fighting.

Bleach

Fuck this.

Naruto

Fuck everything.

KingJ2002

Naruto:

Obito made Madara look completely helpless for a second... but that double mangekyo was dope... looking forward to seeing naruto revived.

Bleach:

Short... but somewhat sweet. Rukia's bankai seems like it's just an ice bomb but i think it's due to the fact that she cannot control her powers yet she gets close to killing herself. She needs to learn how to move in that state.

If she ever learns... she'll instantly be more powerful than Hitsugaya

Also finally seeing Yachiru & Isane fight and at least reveal their shikai ability will be great to see.

Nisekoi 92

I was about ready to drop this when it looked like Chitoge was going to get snubbed, thankfully the author realised that she is best girl and has to win and retconned the importance of the eye colour.

Phew.

Naruto 666

Guy is dying soon.

;_;

Just go ahead and kill all your good characters, Kishi.

And congratulations Minato.

You are now officially Krillin tier.

And when I mean Krillin tier, I'm talking about TFS version of having his own Owned Count chart.

Keep sucking at life/death/whatever.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

Someone in the thread the other day called that Toy Solider was Kyros. They deserve brownie points.
Then again, it was kind of obvious.
At least we know why he's rebellious, he was the first and thus the one they made a mistake with.

Diamante's powers are nuts. He can fold up a club for convenient use like that.

Toriko

... Da hell am I reading?
At least Toriko finally got a new item on his Full Course.

I want to own all of Kochikame.

I mean not feeling this Usopp and Munchkin shit at all. Much rather the pace be picked up to see the gladiators, Zoro vs. Bastille, Law vs. Fujitora and Luffy vs. Doflamingo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom