• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

I know there's a new iDOLM@STER Side M which is a mobile game featuring all guys.

DTL's dream.

image.php

PLS NO

scy

Scy out of the three of you I can only count on you to be the voice of reason. Don't let me down like that.

I ... I'm sorry.

I mean, I imagine posting so much is already gaining ire from my co-workers.

I don't think I can read manga or I'll be pushing it.

I was the head of our IT before so I just read things 80% of the time I didn't spend hating everyone for hassling me with stupid shit.

Oh god, the hate is coming back oh god I need to find my happy place

I was the head of our IT before so I just read things 80% of the time I didn't spend hating everyone for hassling me with stupid shit.

Oh god, the hate is coming back oh god I need to find my happy place

I will say posting here helps me forget about how work is.

kasane

Scy out of the three of you I can only count on you to be the voice of reason. Don't let me down like that.

but we're trying to save japan

if we save japan we got more great mango

Re:Marina - 2

A big boob'd traveling girl who wants to be lovey-dovey with u and desperately wants to sleep with you. What more could you ask?

Since we're back on Nisekoi, how far does Vol.2 go in terms of I guess character introductions?

I think that's coming out next week so I look forward to being one tiny step closer.

scy

Since we're back on Nisekoi, how far does Vol.2 go in terms of I guess character introductions?

I think that's coming out next week so I look forward to being one tiny step closer.

Just one extra character. The anime just finished that arc (which is part way into Volume 3, if I recall).

Think it's Volume 4 where the majority of the main cast is all there.

What now Solune-kun?

His fatal weakness

Just one extra character. The anime just finished that arc (which is part way into Volume 3, if I recall).

Think it's Volume 4 where the majority of the main cast is all there.

Oh, so the anime is moving a lot faster than Viz is releasing the print volumes. :|

I guess my waifu rankings will only be updated after a new episode then.

scy

Musunde Hiraite, up to 10 - Alice's arc was cute and returning to the second pairing for Chapter 10 was nice but ... man, the childhood friend feels. Looks like that pairing is going to end up being the closest thing to a triangle. Then again, I guess childhood friend was already shot down in her arc so it'll probably just be some misunderstandings and then eventual pairing. Then hopefully the two unrequited love characters can pair up so we have no leftover people.

Also, this happened:

A shame that I guess I'll never see 11+. Hm, maybe I shouldn't have read this.

I was more making a slight joke that AgK is published in SE's magazine but good to know, I'll make sure not to flinch when I finally hear the name Aerith irl.

Hah, didn't even catch that.

Guess the king of the edge stuff makes sense now, since SE lets Cavia do whatever the fuck they want in Drag On Dragoon/Drakengard.

Nisekoi

What a terrible Marika chapter. >.>

Fairy Tail

E.N.D is the strongest demon Zeref created? Where have I heard that before?

Anyways Erza and Mira get to fight their own demons.

HSDK

Hmm that master that is helping Kenichi's group is suspicious. Anyways master fights going on makes me very happy. GO Sakaki and Apachai! Tear off more clothes Ma! Also pwn everyone Akisame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom