• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunchyroll added motion mangas.

2 new motion manga titles have also arrived at Crunchyroll! Both Hadigirl and Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru (And Yet the Town Moves) are available to Premium members RIGHT NOW, with free users able to watch starting on March 27, at 4pm Pacific Time.

The Hadigirl motion manga serves up some impressive voice talent, including Aya Hirano as Sae Kagura, Saki Fujita as LOVERIN No.100, Yui Makino as Rin Honda, Asami Shimoda as Kikka Sonomiya, and more!

Cheese in the Trap 1-30

I find this both aggravating and compelling at the same time. There's something annoying about the way the characters talk to each other and how the events unfold, but I feel the need to keep reading anyway.

TWGOK 262

You know what, I'm completely ok with how Ayumi acted.

Hell, I don't even think the whole fallout with Chihiro, Ayumi and Keima ever got resolved. (It probably did but it was years ago)

Cerity

I actually wouldn't mind motion manga becoming a thing. Lower budgeted studio's and whatnot doing it to series that'd never get animated properly alongside second tier VA's looking for way into the industry/cheap jobs. With some authors it's hard to follow panels and having them animated as such would probably help.

Well it's kind of hard to botch the visual presentation when it's all text. I'm sure the Kurta massacre would be comparable to anything in Akame ga Kill had Togashi actually showed it.

But that's the point, Togashi didn't decide to show the massacre. They way he included it was nearly as an aferthought, a far cry from Akame ga Kill's "look at this adorable mother and daughter, oh here come a gang of murderous rapists, I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!" Togashi made a conscious decision not to oversell the tragedy. Perhaps I should have said storytelling instead of presentation.

Nana to Kaoru 1-5

I dunno this isn't very romantic yet.

They do a good job of making Kaoru look like a total sleeze. He just has the face of a sleaze.

I'll stick with it for a bit, it's at least interesting.

And lewd, so I guess it's a rite of passage.

I actually wouldn't mind motion manga becoming a thing. Lower budgeted studio's and whatnot doing it to series that'd never get animated properly alongside second tier VA's looking for way into the industry/cheap jobs. With some authors it's hard to follow panels and having them animated as such would probably help.

Some authors should just do like a 4koma and number each panel in order you read it.

Zai x 10 14

z5Xmo0O.png

That twist was amazing. Too bad tears overcome all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom