• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
The Breaker: New Waves 150

Can we just fast forward to the part when Shioon gets a good cheap shot on Goomoonryong and surprises everyone? Cuz all this talking and hesitating is boring.

scy

Black Bullet 15 -

pDo6bgn.png

Huh, I was worried about the wrong person dying first.

He'll find a way to not die despite the gaping hole in his chest.

TWGOK 262

uhh alright Ayumi. You should probably just accept that Chihiro is going to win already.

Also goddamit are we seriously going to have an entire arc dedicated to him opening gaps in the hearts of all the Goddess girls??? What is this bullshit if it happened in the present why would you need to do this in the past or is that the entire point of this worthless crap argh.

edit: maybe this will be the beginning of chihiro's crush on him because why not lol

kasane

i dunno why but i was thinking, what was the first manga i have ever read? I dont remember but i do remember the first anime i watched

I dunno, she seems basically fine with her role.

And Tachibana is too good.

I mean more from a reader's perspective since
she's cool but Koaru's choice has always been clear . I guess the track Team Captain will be the person for that while Tachi can concentrate on being friend/matchmaker

@ bold: Yea
she's
pretty fucking broken.

So I think I really like Monster Musume shame I can't really seem to find to many titles like it in print. Finished the first book today, want to read the second but since the wait for the next volume is a few months I will hold off..

scy

To be serious, I have no idea really. It was probably something bad outside of the smut factor.

That really doesn't help narrow it down at all.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Mine was Doraemon. It was really huge in South East Asia.
Man, I remember watching that all the time on vacation in India. It was freaky.

My first manga was probably Naruto. My first anime...? I think it was Sailor Moon.

edit: no thinking about it, it might have been ranma. unless that was on the late night adult swim block, then it wasn't

So how is Illegal Rare? I'm excited for Nura's author next manga and truly wish him the best.

It was average-ish?

The plot didn't really hook me though I guess thinking about it the fights were decent.

I'm half interested in the supporting cast that's yet to be reveal but at the same time know that its art style is completely different from what's in Jump which makes it extremely likely to get cancelled.

scy

hell you can say ranma 1/2 since it always showed boobs

Oh, in that case, that.

Which, again, explains so much.

So how is Illegal Rare? I'm excited for Nura's author next manga and truly wish him the best.

With just the one chapter, nothing exciting. That said, I'm interested in seeing what direction it takes, though it may just shape up to be grimdark fantasy with a Vampire dude.

Which would then mean I'm just in it for the mermaid route.

dumbyugi

First manga I ever read was Ironfist Chinmi. First manga I ever finished was Dragonball. Dunno what my first smut series was, unless Love Hina counts. If it doesn't then it was probably some random hentai I found at some stage.

wonzo

Banned
Again!! 54-78
again77.png

taka's p. hot

Yeah, this has really lost almost all momentum since the baseball match ended. :(

It's still fun to read but it's a real bummer compared to how great the first several chapters were.

i blame "again" hiro as he ruins everything. what a shit

Tetsuwan Girl 80

Tome better not hit it up for reals with that creep.
emot-barf.gif

Goddammit you guys destroyed my day fuck don't get cancelled please

I mean I wouldn't mind seeing it keep going since it does have potential unlike something like Iron Knight, lol.

I just know that Jump is very trigger happy in cancelling everything and being different makes it a likely target.

scy

Goddammit you guys destroyed my day fuck don't get cancelled please

For what it's worth, I hope it stays too. Well, assuming it does something cool.

I like the way it looks too so I'd probably keep reading it just for that.

kasane

I mean he already revealed that he was something the collectors want

so i assume this is your typical: protagonist is going to be hunted and mc guy wants his revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom