• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

I'm boycotting until the author switches to another route. Dude has me scraping me my phone's IP address hoping Manga Storm doesn't get me in trouble. Matter of fact I stopped reading at the first sight of the kid. I'm banning this manga until the author moves to adult women.

But ... we're on the cousin.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kimagure Orange Road, I was told it was/is one of the best highschool/romance series out. A guy has ESP and can teleport around, he uses it to essentially date two best friends for 18 volumes. If you intend to read it, I just saved you a lot of time.
This sounds awful just by the wikipedia summary. Does he even choose Madoka like he's supposed to in the end?

Dresden

soma - 60

The feelings . . . of a side character.

0BIZhh0.png

upandaway

Inside the pendant....is another pendant which another 50 filler chapters goes on.
That's an incredibly optimistic number for such a scenario

retcon: dresden you just keep on laying it on lele like that and something terrible will happen one of these days

Ace of Diamond 60 - 62
BhsMDqnCMAEBpXY.png

I want Kawakami to get a better pitching thing as hes the one I most support for normal player on the team, and then Furuya for favorite pitcher. But Kawakami is just the type of guy one would love to have on their team. I think he has a lot of untapped potential that the manga has yet to introduce thus far, maybe the games will give him his time to shine and not just the Eijun.Furuya thing.

Akito

This sounds awful just by the wikipedia summary. Does he even choose Madoka like he's supposed to in the end?
He does but the journey that leads to that point is an irritating one. Hikaru is one of the most annoying fictional characters I've ever had the fortune to encounter while Madoka is pretty much perfect waifu material. Seeing that sack of shit of a MC not being able to turn down Hikaru until right before the end might get to you a little bit.

scy

He does but the journey that leads to that point is an irritating one. Hikaru is one of the most annoying fictional characters I've ever had the fortune to encounter while Madoka is pretty much perfect waifu material. Seeing that sack of shit of a MC not being able to turn down Hikaru until right before the end might get to you a little bit.

This post is stirring up a lot of my repressed anger.

Korosenai

The new One Piece episode got me thinking.... Where is CP0 at? I completely forgot they were on Dressrosa... I hope they show up soon.

Charade

Stretch

So I hear this is from the author of Prism going under a pseudonym? Between the whole tracing thing and some of his uhh..other works, the guy's kinda got a shady history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom