• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mp63rercuo1qz4rgp.png

The easiest one is Kirigiri.

scy

Kurumi resigned from her job to marry her fiancé Shingo but, because of the recession and of the money he had to borrow to buy her wedding ring, she has to postpone her marriage plans and accept her new job with Kōzaburō Himuro.

NTR route?!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fancy seeing you around again. As expected of the Isshiki Special.
I was wondering why the Manga thread wasn't showing up in my subscriptions. Turns out I missed the new thread. Only figured it out when Dresden linked that "Tadokoro dabes" page.

While we're there, do you know anything about smoked salt? Is it a thing or was it crazy nonsense?
Don't know anything about it but it has a wiki article so seems legit.

dumbyugi

Man, I was really hoping for manga recommendations with detective waifus :(

Deka Wanko is about a female detective. It's also really bad & I don't like the art but maybe it might be worth a shot? If you read manhwa I've heard good things about Lady Detective, though it seems there are only 8 chapters scanned.

scy

If you're willing to branch to VNs, Devil on the G-String most definitely has a detective waifu.

Sounds like effort but might be worth it.

Deka Wanko is about a female detective. It's also really bad & I don't like the art but maybe it might be worth a shot? If you read manhwa I've heard good things about Lady Detective, though it seems there are only 8 chapters scanned.

Meh to the former and I remember reading some of the latter. I think the latter got an official release, if I recall? Might need to look into that.

CONGRATULATIONS!

;__;

dumbyugi

Meh to the former and I remember reading some of the latter. I think the latter got an official release, if I recall? Might need to look into that.

Yeah Seven Seas has released 2 volumes. No idea if they're still releasing more or not.

Aizo

Banned
You guys can have whatever imaginary romance war that you want, but if it becomes a serious thing, I'm out.

It's been Sunday here for 14 and a half hours.

Kurita can review the drama.

I doubt it'll ever become serious.

It's always tongue-in-cheek. Cause someone usually makes it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom