• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

On the app?

I assume the app has this issue thing, I never used the app.

It's kinda a mess with how only the first and last chapters are on the web site and some amount of chapters are on the app.
Yeah on the app. I checked right now and it's still the same thing, I can only start from chapter 4. If I can't get 2-3, then nuts to those people.

Yeah on the app. I checked right now and it's still the same thing, I can only start from chapter 4. If I can't get 2-3, then nuts to those people.

It's some weird thing with the issues. I mean for all I know, maybe it's only for a limited time for whatever reason.

scy

I had to go check this before I went to sleep. Peephole 1-13?14? - Well, I'm A) Fascinated and B) Fascinated.

First girl is cute, I'm okay with this pairing.

Did they get married?

Did he get her pregnant or what

hahahaha

yeah right

Lain

The fact Bluestacks stopped working for me, so I can't look at mangabox now makes me sad. That Peephole seemed interesting.

kasane

I had to go check this before I went to sleep. Peephole 1-13?14? - Well, I'm A) Fascinated and B) Fascinated.

First girl is cute, I'm okay with this pairing.

hahahaha

yeah right

Now im extremely curious on what happened to pastel.

Yeah and peephole is kinda good

scy

Now im extremely curious on what happened to pastel.

I was hoping they all died. I really liked Parallel, no idea why Pastel had to go and ... I dunno, be 30 volumes longer than necessary.

Yeah and peephole is kinda good

I kind of hope he gets back to the original girl, though I'm amused at the idea of him just going from one crazy person to the next. But I assume he goes back eventually.

Or, well, dies.

kasane

I was hoping they all died. I really liked Parallel, no idea why Pastel had to go and ... I dunno, be 30 volumes longer than necessary.

I kind of hope he gets back to the original girl, though I'm amused at the idea of him just going from one crazy person to the next. But I assume he goes back eventually.

Or, well, dies.

Well youll see in chapter 14 :)

First love suicide pact - 11

This is good too

Praise thee mangabox

Nordicus

Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru 4

Kabashima is the best wingman. Can't even say he really goofed up by losing the remote, which made the ferris wheel scene unexpectedly lewd.

xSXApgj.jpg

That's not a remote-controlled vibrator, if anyone's wondering. It's
an oscillator, the electric shocks distract Mozuya from using violence during the date

kasane

Aunt Tits 1-100

Those chapters are pretty short.
Oh i see you're back

Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru 4

Kabashima is the best wingman. Can't even say he really goofed up by losing the remote and made the ferris wheel scene unexpectedly lewd.

That's not a remote-controlled vibrator, if anyone's wondering. It's
an oscillator, the electric shocks distract Mozuya from using violence during the date

Is this the manga with the extreme tsundere who stomped her classmate

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Speaking of Persona...

The manga for Persona 3 is so confusing to read since it goes back and forth from events to events from future to current to past in a nonsensical manner. The art is very nice though.

Persona 4's adaptation fares better, although the releases is as slow as molasses. I am also kind of miffed by the fact that the author seems keen on putting Rise x MC together since we all know without a doubt that Yukiko is the best:p

Nordicus

Is this the manga with the extreme tsundere who stomped her classmate
Yep.

Edit:

Momoiro Meloik 8

Yisss, new translated chapter. I have to say, I like this protagonist. I like his very unique style and his personality is crude in such a way that I can believe a guy like him exists. He'd sort of fit in with Takamura, Aoki and Kimura from Hajime no Ippo even though he isn't as humorous and playful as them.

kasane

First love suicide pact - 14

Ok this is all sorts of amazing

But it seems like everything in mangabox stops on chapter 14

So chapter 15 WHEN??

Wait, so Mangabox has Hatsukoi Shinjuu and Ningen Deshita too?! wtf.

I feel like it says a lot that I'm still awake.

Already 1:30 am here

Scy kun help me sleep ;_;

So I couldn't sleep last night and I was bored so I decides to continue on after the first 5 chapters.

Lo and behold the next thing I know is it's 3:30 AM, it's 3 ish girls deep and there's no good place to stop. Eventually stop at the start of 4th girl (teacher who used to be his math teacher).

It's definitely not bus safe and I'm going to college now so I'll have to wait to finish it later.

Articalys

Stretch ch.6

First half of chapter: Ministry of Silly Walks, Japanese schoolgirl edition

Second half of chapter: ...oh. That's a bit less cheerful.

Aizo

Banned
Ooh. Mangabox has two manga by Kibayashi Shin. A Kindaichi spin-off and something called Shinjuku DxD, but I can't seem to figure out how to read Shinjuku DxD. It may be unavailable. So I guess there is only one series I'd read. Hmm.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. 1

So, setup is promising, but I hate, HATE inari type characters. Will I just get more annoyed as I read?

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. 1

So, setup is promising, but I hate, HATE inari type characters. Will I just get more annoyed as I read?

From what I seen in the anime, I like this series for all the Uka x Touka moments.

I did find Inari to be pretty tolerable too. Maybe I'm just too used to bad shoujo leads.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
From what I seen in the anime, I like this series for all the Uka x Touka moments.

I did find Inari to be pretty tolerable too. Maybe I'm just too used to bad shoujo leads.

I'm usually pretty tolerable too, but inari just has too many cliches rolled into one package.

I'll persist though, I guess.

Busaiku

You guys should check out Can't Ride A Bicycle! and Araidoki.
Those are my favorites.

I like Horizon, Logick, and The Chronicles of Akoya too.
That last one's pretty weird though.

Also, they update weekly, but not all the series update at once.
Some chapters get released on Monday, some on Tuesday, and so on.

kasane

You guys should check out Can't Ride A Bicycle! and Araidoki.
Those are my favorites.

I like Horizon, Logick, and The Chronicles of Akoya too.
That last one's pretty weird though.

Also, they update weekly, but not all the series update at once.
Some chapters get released on Monday, some on Tuesday, and so on.

Im reading araidoki right now but peephole and first love suicide pact got me wanting more

Just dig up my Sunday dumps of titles to see which ones I read, but I think Araidoki is my favorite one.

-------------------------------------------------

Kouryaku Syndrome 01

A gamer guy falls in love at first sight. Expect it turns out his crush is the younger sister of his most hated enemy. So in order to get close to his crush, he attempts to befriend his enemy. And of course, his enemy wants to do him, cause why not?

Your simple my enemy becomes my lover BL. Cause that's pretty much about it. Oh I guess I don't really like your sister as much as I like you kind of deal too.

kasane

Just dig up my Sunday dumps of titles to see which ones I read, but I think Araidoki is my favorite one.

-------------------------------------------------

Kouryaku Syndrome 01

A gamer guy falls in love at first sight. Expect it turns out his crush is the younger sister of his most hated enemy. So in order to get close to his crush, he attempts to befriend his enemy. And of course, his enemy wants to do him, cause why not?

Your simple my enemy becomes my lover BL. Cause that's pretty much about it. Oh I guess I don't really like your sister as much as I like you kind of deal too.

I was about to jump in until i saw BL

Noooooooooo

Jintor

I would like a shojo about the ultimate gamer unknowingly crushing on his online death rival

nevermind this younger sister or bl stuff, let's kickstart this mother

wonzo

Banned
Ohana Holoholo 7
ohanaholoholo7.png

nico so moe

Having Hidesuke essentially wait it out seems pretty cruel so it's expected to see him take action. Saya & Michiru really are kinda pathetic in their inability to actually confide with each other though. :(

Tetsuwan Girl 82

Welp, she's either gonna commit a double suicide or euthanise Ranzaki. ;_;

kasane

I would like a shojo about the ultimate gamer unknowingly crushing on his online death rival

nevermind this younger sister or bl stuff, let's kickstart this mother

Why kickstart it when mangaf can make it

Also that tetauwan girl img ;_;

Bad luck that its in the last post

kasane

Ok i got the shojo gamer story down

So she starts to go out with the rival but they both dont know that they are gamers. They both start lying so they can see each other online. She gets ntrd by her own boyfriend online, she then breaks up with him to see her online boyfriend

Dingdingding

Jintor

Ok i got the shojo gamer story down

So she starts to go out with the rival but they both dont know that they are gamers. They both start lying so they can see each other online. She gets ntrd by her own boyfriend online, she then breaks up with him to see her online boyfriend

Dingdingding

holy shit. we're in the money.

We'll have segments set in the world of the game, but not in a vr way, just in a metaphor way. it'll be great.

but are they just playing league or what

kasane

We make our own game then the way we advertise it is by making our own manga about the game. We hit two birds with one stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom