• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ippo 00-01

51Wk87X.png

Better shoemaking than Garden of Words.

Yeah, completely interesting. All this shoe making is done extremely well.

scy

Momoiro Meloik 8 - Both this and Kanojotachi no Saishuu Teiri, I'm not entirely sure why I'm even reading them ;__;

Anyway, more siscon and dumb antics.

Let it be known that Yukari is the best girl of both P3 and P4, and will probably continue to be the best in P5 since it will probably be even more of a waifu-simulator than P4.

Shonen Sunday Family to Launch 55 Manga to Mark 55th Year

This year's 14th issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine is announcing on Wednesday that 55 manga series will launch in the print and online publications Weekly Shonen Sunday, Shonen Sunday S, Ura Sunday, and Club Sunday over the course of a year, beginning in March. All of these new manga will celebrate the 55th anniversary of Shonen Sunday; the first issue was published in March 1959.

So yes, 55 new series over a year over four or more magazines.

Though some of them seems to be spin-offs or adaptions of movies so I guess it's not like we'll be getting 55 cancellations this year. Oh wait, this isn't Jump.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
ok interesting

i think ill read judge

Read it. If you know/have played Virtue Last Reward, it's very similar to it.

It (just in case)
feels like they wanted to make some added mystery to the whole thing. Doubt is predictable as hell up until the "lol guess who's alive still and hypnosis!!!" reveal. If it just stayed true with the girl being crazy then it'd have been a fine murder thriller

It's just way to nonsensical to me. The
power of hypnosis
? I mean come on. It's like the author is pulling it out of his arse.

Well, now I feel like I have to read it.

Yeap, read it.

Would I need to read Doubt first or can I go straight to Judge?

Nah, you can go straight ahead.

kasane

Lol that peephole manga on mangabox is brutal lol

I thought she cooked the guy she murdered

TOO much cannibalism guys

scy

This entire time I thought you were referring to Sukimasuki and not an actual manga called Peephole. I don't even know why, Sukimasuki doesn't even involve a peephole.

kasane

This entire time I thought you were referring to Sukimasuki and not an actual manga called Peephole. I don't even know why, Sukimasuki doesn't even involve a peephole.

Well i found it on mangabox

In fact i just discovered mangabox earlier

dumbyugi

I fell 3 chapters behind on the Mangabox series I was following when I had no internet and there's no way to read anything but the 1st and latest chapters on the website. I don't have a smartphone/tablet so I have no way of catching up.

I fell 3 chapters behind on the Mangabox series I was following when I had no internet and there's no way to read anything but the 1st and latest chapters on the website. I don't have a smartphone/tablet so I have no way of catching up.

Yeah, that's pretty much the problem with mangabox's website. They have no real archive.

Wait, this one does involve cannibalism?!

I thought ... oh.

Hm.

Some things are figurative, some things are literal.

upandaway

I checked Mangabox before but it kept telling me "no longer available" on any chapter below 4 on some series, so I gave up. No clue how that thing works.

kasane

Pastel is still on going

What the fuck

This will never be fully translated

Gee i wonder where the story is at

Did they get married?

Did he get her pregnant or what

WAT

I checked Mangabox before but it kept telling me "no longer available" on any chapter below 4 on some series, so I gave up. No clue how that thing works.

On the app?

I assume the app has this issue thing, I never used the app.

It's kinda a mess with how only the first and last chapters are on the web site and some amount of chapters are on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom