• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, you needed to max out Academics (harder than Charm or Courage), and Mitsuru is only available once once a week (I think), and there are story events that make her unusable for stretches. Unless you are using a guide, there is basically no chance of you maxing her out on your first playthru, and even then it's pretty hard.

I'm guessing you didn't get to Valentines Day in P4G, where if you are an unfaithful person, you will be facing a reckoning!

Yeah, but I don't care, I just picked Naoto and let everyone else deal with it. In P3, they actually reverse their links if you "cheat."

Aizo

Banned
I would like a shojo about the ultimate gamer unknowingly crushing on his online death rival

nevermind this younger sister or bl stuff, let's kickstart this mother

I spent the last 15 minutes searching for a manga I read about last week that is similar to what you're looking for. Maybe I'm crazy, and it's not a manga at all. I cannot find it.

The premise was that a girl tracked down the three guys responsible for stealing some rare drop she got while raiding with them in some MMO. They don't know who she is, but she finds them and wants revenge. I think somewhere along the way, she falls in love with one of them. Shit. I cannot remember where I read about this.

kasane

I think its the manga where they have a series of characters getting matched so they can marry each other and have the best possible baby

I remember at least 2 arcs with girl gamers in that manga

Aizo

Banned
I'm going insane. What the hell was it?
Does the story I explained above sound familiar to anyone? I don't even know if it's a manga. Could be a show, book, or movie, even....

Quasar

As fellow australians we must start our own cricket manga.

I guess we need to wait for India to have their own manga industry. There's probably not enough Aus/UK/Kiwi folks to support a cricket manga.

Then again India hasn't really helped the cricket videogame cause.

Quasar

I spent the last 15 minutes searching for a manga I read about last week that is similar to what you're looking for. Maybe I'm crazy, and it's not a manga at all. I cannot find it.

The premise was that a girl tracked down the three guys responsible for stealing some rare drop she got while raiding with them in some MMO. They don't know who she is, but she finds them and wants revenge. I think somewhere along the way, she falls in love with one of them. Shit. I cannot remember where I read about this.

Hope someone remembers. I'd read this.

I guess we need to wait for India to have their own manga industry. There's probably not enough Aus/UK/Kiwi folks to support a cricket manga.

Then again India hasn't really helped the cricket videogame cause.

I guess AnimeGAF has us beat :(

The financial news source Nikkei reported on Friday that an Indian/Japanese animated series will adapt Ikki Kajiwara and Noboru Kawasaki's Kyojin no Hoshi baseball manga — except the production will remake the story with India's ball game of choice, cricket.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...-baseball-manga-remade-for-india-with-cricket

Charade

I think its the manga where they have a series of characters getting matched so they can marry each other and have the best possible baby

I remember at least 2 arcs with girl gamers in that manga

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga?

edit: nvrmind, didn't see you found it.

kasane

you make a compelling argument
KXKbZ9p.png
Hi

This is such a good sentence to take out of context.

welp.

------------------------------

I am enjoying Aunt Tits though. Which I guess is obvious considering I read 100 chapters practically non-stop.

The lewdness is better (?) than Nana to Kaoru to me, and it has immediate character development. It's much faster and I actually like the characters more in general. I hated Kaoru, he was a real stumbling block for me.

Also, it has Kaoruko. Who is amazing. Like, no competition de facto best girl.

kasane

welp.

------------------------------

I am enjoying Aunt Tits though. Which I guess is obvious considering I read 100 chapters practically non-stop.

The lewdness is better (?) than Nana to Kaoru to me, and it has immediate character development. It's much faster and I actually like the characters more in general. I hated Kaoru, he was a real stumbling block for me.

Also, it has Kaoruko. Who is amazing. Like, no competition de facto best girl.

The lewdness is not better than nana to kaoru, your opinion is wrong :p

Nana to kaoru is all sorts of hot

Music of Marie 1 - End: what the fuck was that all about holy shit what
I really liked the art style and the concept of the series, but there were a lot of moments where shit just got weird. Still, a really swell manga.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 1 - End: im not crying what are you talking about it totally wasnt a totally rad series with a case of characters that had unique characteristics and variety and an interesting enemy no i was just sweating from my eyes :(

Giniro no Kami no Arisa

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/manga/4/27172.jpg

A pretty solid revenge story. Short, but sweet.
Akumu no Elevator/Elevator Trap
One volume
Mystery, psychological

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/manga/1/36265l.jpg

This was better than I expected! My friend recommended the film to me a few years ago, but I never got around to it. About half way through, I thought I recognized where the story was going. When it turned out I was wrong, it got pretty crazy.

A pretty well put together mystery with twists that aren't contrived or boring.

vJOAA.gif

You just read my two favourite shorts back-to-back, and your life is doubtlessly richer for having done so!

Nordicus

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 1 - End: im not crying what are you talking about it totally wasnt a totally rad series with a case of characters that had unique characteristics and variety and an interesting enemy no i was just sweating from my eyes :(
Great god damn series that one. I should probably re-read it, it's been a while

Aizo

Banned
Wasn't it wonderful? It's one of my very favorites. Deep and inventive. What a series.
vJOAA.gif

You just read my two favourite shorts back-to-back, and your life is doubtlessly richer for having done so!
I saw your rating for Arisa on MAL, and I feel like I may have seen you post about it at some point. It was pretty rad. They were both very fun shorts!

First danganronpa was good but didn't blow me away the way 999, vlr, ever 17, or the ace attorney series did. It's good story is marred by bad gameplay mechanics

Jintor

Yeah, i think the overall story is not as good, but hey whatever it was a blast. I enjoyed the actual act of playing it more than I did 999 for the most part so yeah

Eff those lightgun bits though

D-Frag 38-40
Well that was fun. Everybody visiting Kazama while he was in the bath and the hijinks that followed. Then, we meet the mother and we see that being the straight man/woman runs in the family more than we had thought. Then, they spent their winnings on paying for Takao's ruined outfit and bought a useless thing

Animal Kingdom ended.

Its actually quite a good ending , love the colors.

I am guessing the MC and his rival share both the girls lol

Human have to repopulate the Earth some how
But seems like the MC is the only father figure here :p

Chousuinou Kei - Makafushigi Jiken File 13
tumblr_n1v61mVmde1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Soccer playing Kei is inspiring kids all around. Scooter Kei too even. There was no mystery so I would almost consider it like a bonus chapter or side story but to hear Kei's life mission and what it was, was really inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom