• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing that comes to mind immediately is Swagamoto, but that's Enterbrain and I don't know if Vertical has attempted or has any connections to their publications...

Yeah, at this point, I might as well get whichever company I can choose from before even thinking about which titles they should license.

Viz got Assassination Classroom

Make some room in your pirate's chest, because One Piece Box Set 2 is coming in November! The first one was such success, we're following it up with another! Then in December, get ready for some hilarious alien-in-the-homeroom action with the graphic novel release of Assassination Classroom! And in January, the laughs keep coming with Akira Toriyama's Jaco the Galactic Patrolman!

Yamada and the Seven Witches 41

You know I feel sorry for the other girls cos this shit isn't even close.

img000017.png

Like... damn...

scy

Hitorimi Haduki-san to, up to 12 - So I'm glad that they're acting like an actual couple and all that. I guess there's going to be some drama with the guy's family but I really, really hope not. Just kind of leave the story as bumbling idiot couple being adorable.

Lain

So, Vertical is doing a licensing survey.

While you're filling that out, I'd like to draw your attention to question 5:

It's a pretty neat idea, albeit not a new one. I'm not sure how it's going to work with regards to shipping costs if it's strictly physical books, but I'll be down for digital versions.

Looks like someone asked them (was it you?!) and the answer was:

Interesting but at this time I am not sure if that is possible. We do not have digital rights to all of our books, so such a plan would really not work well.

I am considering varied plans for international, but to be completely honest due to shipping costs I almost feel we would have to exclude those outside of North America (unless people are willing to add $15 per month…for shipping)

Still now that I thought it over a bit… Not all our books are available for sale overseas so we could in theory create a plan just for international that could be reasonably affordable and it could include only our global releases. Hmm.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
well when you reread it just fill me in, I already reread it when the last chapter was released, I'm not doing it again so soon :x

Also in other news, Square Enix has a survey running for Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. It asks you what your top 3 favorite characters are, what your top 3 ships are, and for optional comments and shiz. It's in Japanese, but Google Translate works well here surprisingly.

Here's the link so that you can vote for Seo and SeoxWaka 3 times like I know you want to.

Raccoons are also listed under favorite characters and pairings.
Are you guys able to submit this? I keep clicking confirm but I'm not getting any response.

i agree because you have a hitagi avatar

hitagi is like the best girl in everything

jokes on you i believed it will :p

i mean everything

you have excellent taste.

She is like the most "my type" of waifu a waifu could ever be. Perfect.

--------------------------------

As an aside I'm going to read Trinity Seven because I need a trashy harem.

kasane

you have excellent taste.

She is like the most "my type" of waifu a waifu could ever be. Perfect.

--------------------------------

As an aside I'm going to read Trinity Seven because I need a trashy harem.

if im ever gonna seriously fall in love with a virtual waifu its definitely hitagi or kurisu

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada 100

I don't understand what happened to Konno's face.

Speaking of Shiraishi,
it feels like she's just turning into Senjogahara. She only shows up every once in a while now to have snarky/sweet moments with Yamada.

I need to go have a wander around Forbidden Planet when I have some money to see what I can pick up. I've been waiting on them to get in the copy of Spice & Wolf Volume 8 I ordered for over a month now though :/

November zzzzzzzzzzz

Oh fun, can't wait for my brother to pick up another One Piece box at the end of this year too.

------------------------------------------

Things that arrived today.
The Bakuman boxset is tempting. They need one for Detective Conan though. Would be pretty schway.

kasane

i was gonna go on a buying spree with bakuman but i remembered i currently have no space in my apartment

i can't wait to get out of here

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yamada-kun 100
That moved really fast. Don't really get why Konno's face is like that. It was kind of disappointing that this was all there was to it, when I was so hyped up because of the previous chapter.

I hope we see the Supernatural Club soon.

We finally have some positive announcements in the US manga market. Surely Silver Spoon and Soul Catcher(s) are not far behins. Less DTL for saying on another forum that AssClass in the next Naruto in America.

scy

Yamada 100 - Would've been better if her face had shown some "wear and tear" over the course of the chapters and not "oh, I saw the mirror WOW SUDDENLY BAGS."

Anyway, probably just going to be a case of she loses her power for a bit and then sees that Power of Friendship worked for the team anyway.

Watashi no Hakoniwa - I read through this twice to make sure I read it correctly.

I read it correctly.

Hm.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no Katachi 28
oh my god

onset diabetes induced

can't get this grin off my face

also can't wait until Ueno and Nishimiya become bffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom