• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seishun Pop! 43
AzoAums.png
Uh. Well. Looks like insanity runs in the family. That sure explains a lot.

Probably said it before, but I'm so glad I didn't drop this before the shit CRITICAL HIT the fan.

What did you say? Depending on your answer I may have to kick your ass.

This:

I have one more year of college :/

but yeah Ireland sucks these days

And it does.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yamada and the Seven Witches 21

Saw the twist coming, but it's still enjoyable.

As an aside, something super minor but clever that I like about this is the random asides/recaps on the side of pages. Again, really minor but just a cool little thing. See this page for example:

Yamada and the Seven Witches 21

Saw the twist coming, but it's still enjoyable.

As an aside, something super minor but clever that I like about this is the random asides/recaps on the side of pages. Again, really minor but just a cool little thing. See this page for example:

Oh yeah, I do like it when authors just rambling in the empty space they have between panels.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You know, Yamada is surprisingly well-behaved in Shiraishi's body.

Sakuranbo Syndrome 61
fight fight fight fight fight fight

Not to worry though, Rena's totally got this. I'm sure her husbando will accept she's actually a 19 year old with an exceptionally rare disease that makes her become progressively younger. Who wouldn't?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Our Love Counseling
Definitely generic. It was still sort of cute though. Nice art, too. I wonder how confessions even work in Japan, like a stranger just tells you (s)he likes you? No lead up or flirting or anything before? I dunno. It seems boys and girls are really segregated from each other judging by these school manga (which probably isn't the best thing to base your assumptions on but let's just pretend k), so maybe that's why they have to be abrupt about it?

scy

It seems boys and girls are really segregated from each other judging by these school manga (which probably isn't the best thing to base your assumptions on but let's just pretend k), so maybe that's why they have to be abrupt about it?

Would explain so much.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 25

And now, the moment everyone was waiting for once they found out how the powers worked...

Really enjoying how utterly silly this is. It's a really funny manga, interested to see the other powers in action.

Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko 13-End (21)

-___- Damn magazine got cancelled JUST when it was getting super interesting (not the pervy interesting, the actual interesting). Hoping Abe Youichi -sensei picks it up again...then again, it has been a year since serialization ended. Such a shame.

OH damnit, I didn't know about that when I started it a pair of months ago.

Well, it was entertaining while it lasted.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Stretch 1-9
Cute. I dunno about the yuri subtext, it's pretty one-sided, skewed toward the girl with the big boobs. Hopefully we'll get some development on the senpai's side and address what's up with big boobs' home life.

Ten Count 6
tumblr_n1xo5vghwo1qbxqfpo1_500.png

What a dreadful chapter, of all the things to happen, never have I been so depressed over a series as of late. Colour page tease for such a chapter even :( Kurose-kun needs some help or something, Shirotani-san is even willing hand extended even.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kannagi 52
Sooo short. At least they finally kissed, too bad it doesn't mean anything though. I wonder if we'll see into the far past again, when she was with her first lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom