• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not even sure

i just picked it up when i found out about mangabox :(

I really have no idea of their schedule (even though I kinda should since I get a notification when it gets updated) since I just read everything at once on Sundays.

I thought if you "share to continue" then you get instant access to the next chapter.

Wasn't even aware that was an option. I guess it's something on their app.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I need to re-read all of Kannagi to remember what's going on :(
Yep, basically me too. I guess for the current arc, all you need to know is a) she doesn't remember the main dude anymore b) the main dude is training in order to see into the fate of mankind in order to recover her memories c) the guy training him is actually a girl

scy

spamming others to get your manga fix

A vicious cycle of life and death.

Yep, basically me too. I guess for the current arc, all you need to know is a) she doesn't remember the main dude anymore b) the main dude is training in order to see into the fate of mankind in order to recover her memories c) the guy training him is actually a girl

...okay, maybe I really really need to re-read to remember what's going on.

I just remember the hiatus around the reveal of there being a guy before the MC (and the fanbase went insane at that) and then some fuzzy stuff.

UQ Holder! 25

Of course, Touta wouldn't want to kill the werewolf guy.

Far be it from me to enjoy seeing a Shonen protagonist killing someone.

kasane

UQ Holder! 25

Of course, Touta wouldn't want to kill the werewolf guy.

Far be it from me to enjoy seeing a Shonen protagonist killing someone.

of course shonen guy will save his enemy from being evil

of course he they could convince them to turn in a new leaf!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ

Of COURSE he suppressed ME because we can't have our hero kill anyone.

So, Vertical is doing a licensing survey.

While you're filling that out, I'd like to draw your attention to question 5:
Would you consider participating in a Vertical subscription program supported through Patreon? (For a monthly amount, patrons could receive the Vertical catalog as it comes out for a year. Patron plans could be made for the novels, the cookbooks, the manga or the entire Vertical catalog. Promotional goodies would also be provided to patrons.)

It's a pretty neat idea, albeit not a new one. I'm not sure how it's going to work with regards to shipping costs if it's strictly physical books, but I'll be down for digital versions.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
...okay, maybe I really really need to re-read to remember what's going on.

I just remember the hiatus around the reveal of there being a guy before the MC (and the fanbase went insane at that) and then some fuzzy stuff.
Well wait, I might be remember the fate thing wrong. It's looking into the tree of fate which is the real Kannagi or something. I don't know. All this back story is fuzzy

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
After last week's Naruto Shippuden ep on Toonami, I wonder: Could Ebizo be the guy in front of Sasuke? (Ebizo is one of the Sand elders. Chiyo's younger brother).

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
The moral of the story is: We collectively have no idea what's going on :x
well when you reread it just fill me in, I already reread it when the last chapter was released, I'm not doing it again so soon :x

Also in other news, Square Enix has a survey running for Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. It asks you what your top 3 favorite characters are, what your top 3 ships are, and for optional comments and shiz. It's in Japanese, but Google Translate works well here surprisingly.

Here's the link so that you can vote for Seo and SeoxWaka 3 times like I know you want to.

Raccoons are also listed under favorite characters and pairings.

well when you reread it just fill me in, I already reread it when the last chapter was released, I'm not doing it again so soon :x

Also in other news, Square Enix has a survey running for Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. It asks you what your top 3 favorite characters are, what your top 3 ships are, and for optional comments and shiz. It's in Japanese, but Google Translate works well here surprisingly.

Here's the link so that you can vote for Seo and SeoxWaka 3 times like I know you want to.

Raccoons are also listed under favorite characters and pairings.

Suddenly best poll ever.

scy

I wish I had your faith.

Witchcraft Works 27 - I'm not sure I follow everything that happened but she's alive again so that's all that matters.

scy

Hitorimi Haduki-san to 1 - 25 year old girl that's never dated anyone suddenly (very suddenly) dating a classmate of her little sister. Uh ... not sure where this is going but I like the little sister. She seems like a huge troll.

Solune

Oh, are we doing a group vote or something? I know for sure I want to vote Akame ga Kill and High Score Girl but I'm open to voting for something people want.

Busaiku

Ymbj3gp.png

I have no idea what happened, that is the only thing I got out of the chapter.
Maybe I need to reread Family Complete+.

Oh, are we doing a group vote or something? I know for sure I want to vote Akame ga Kill and High Score Girl but I'm open to voting for something people want.

Oh for Vertical's thing. Well we have to meet their strict self imposed criteria that probably knocks out any series we have any interest in.

scy

Also we are not accepting licensing rescues.

We are only accepting titles launched after 2002

We recommend participants keep series to 10 volumes or less.

No novel submissions, please.

Please take time to look up the publishers and launch dates, as it would greatly help with the tallying process (we would also hate to see your suggestions be wasted).

Man, I'm too lazy to do all that work.

survivor

Banned
So, Vertical is doing a licensing survey.

While you're filling that out, I'd like to draw your attention to question 5:

It's a pretty neat idea, albeit not a new one. I'm not sure how it's going to work with regards to shipping costs if it's strictly physical books, but I'll be down for digital versions.
I remember them talking about this on Twitter long time ago and I think it was physical books. Digital would probably be more ideal, but I don't know how many of their titles are even available digitally.

I already voted for High Score Girl and couple other titles.

Solune

high score girl
Well that should already be on everyone's list!
Oh for Vertical's thing. Well we have to meet their strict self imposed criteria that probably knocks out any series we have any interest in.
Only thing that comes to mind immediately is Swagamoto, but that's Enterbrain and I don't know if Vertical has attempted or has any connections to their publications...
I remember them talking about this on Twitter long time ago and I think it was physical books. Digital would probably be more ideal, but I don't know how many of their titles are even available digitally.

I already voted for High Score Girl and couple other titles.
What'd you vote for ? ^^
Man, I'm too lazy to do all that work.

Well that's why you're posting here all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom