• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the only joke around here that I see. And it's a bad one, too.

Good job on getting personal.

While Murata can put some amazing art out and this full colored chapter looked ridiculously good, I'd still say that Miura is more consistent with his quality. I'm always amazed by the little details in his art.

upandaway

One-punchman

For a second I thought Saitama was gonna headbutt the meteorite, haha. This chapter will be remembered as the point where I stopped thinking about Saitama ever not being able to OHKO something in this manga.

Really like the sunset colors too. I love sunset colors.

Haikyuu

Oh wow, I love how this turned out.

Wiseblade

Good job on getting personal.
I try my best.

While Murata can put some amazing art out and this full colored chapter looked ridiculously good, I'd still say that Miura is more consistent with his quality. I'm always amazed by the little details in his art.
Miura's art is definitely great, but I just love the way that Murata portrays action scenes. Eyeshield 21 has an amazing sense of motion throughout that really sells the action.

upandaway

Nisekoi

So wait, the seats change didn't influence anything at all? Call me weird, but I expected at least some shenanigan or joke to come out of it, not for it to just "exist".

Shokugeki no Soma

Hahaha yep, alright. This is the Hunter Exam alright! They took the one cooking-related mission from the Hunter Exam and put it into this manga as the first challenge. If that's not blatant, nothing is! :lol

It's even Japanese-themed, to boot. I wonder if someone will make sushi... this is seriously amazing.

Cwarrior

You're the only joke around here that I see. And it's a bad one, too.

Why do Murata fans act has if your insulting there mothers if your not praying at the Murata altar.

Yes I like Murata art, I think it's top tier I just don't think it's as good as some are making it out to be.

To be honest I thought you guys where above this,compared to your counter parts on the other side.

just making an observation and answering your question (where your sentence can be construed the same way even if the subject changes aka any fan of a certain mangaka will do the same shit). Not pushing anything.

For your current question i see you haven't been here on tuesday-wednesday where the thing i wrote is pretty much shown in action. MangaGAF sadly ain't above anything :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

Raku complaining about his luck with women. Checks out.

just making an observation and answering your question (where your sentence can be construed the same way even if the subject changes aka any fan of a certain mangaka will do the same shit). Not pushing anything.

For your current question i see you haven't been here on tuesday-wednesday where the fix i wrote is pretty much shown in action. MangaGAF sadly ain't above anything :(
ManGAF is actually the worst.

7Th

OFFICIAL LIST OF BEST CURRENTLY ACTIVE MANGA ARTISTS (in no specific order):

Daisuke Igarashi
Taiyo Matsumoto
Hiroaki Samura
Shinkichi Katou
Kiyoshirou Inoue

survivor

Banned
^rehost that cause we can't see it

Why the fuck did I spent my last 15 minutes checking out Samura's guro art? I need to find better use of my time.

7Th

I actually can't believe cwarrior doesn't know about Blade of the Immortal. Wasn't it pretty big just a few years ago?

ES21 is like one of those those people who's really nice generally, but totally hate [insert minority here] but everyone just brushes it off because of how nice they are generally.

What always gets to me when this thing pops up (which is almost every time ES21 gets mentioned in here lol) is that while its racist they aren't overly negative about it.

Its not like they hate them but instead they actually rever them to the point they look down on themselves in comparison.

ManGAF is actually the worst.

It can get that way at times, but other times its alright.

Dynedom

Magi 178 spoilers

I'm guessing Schezzy will survive through her clone at the cost of her Magi powers. And here comes Kou! I wonder if they can be reasoned with...

On an unrelated note, I really do wonder what Alibaba's Djinn Equip will look like. Usually the DC either takes the appearance of the Djinn(Mu/Barbatos, Sinbad/Zepar) or wears the clothes of the Djinn(Hakuei/Paimon, Hakuryuu/Zagan). However, those black gauntlets aren't indicative of Amon's appearance at all.

Cwarrior

I actually can't believe cwarrior doesn't know about Blade of the Immortal. Wasn't it pretty big just a few years ago?

Oh is it the samurai manga with mangka with a disability fetish, blind samurai, some dude missing an arm, someone old samurai teacher that's crazy and blind ???? *scratches head* is that the one?

if it is I've read the manga and watched the anime then I take back what I just said and say his art is amazing instead.

Dresden

Hiroaki Samura is way better than both Murata and Miura, both in storytelling and art.

Now, yes, but Miura at the end of conviction arc gave him a run for his money.

JOXqKAs.png

Miura's peak as an artist. Some exceptional composition in the action stuff later on, too. So good.

Wiseblade

What always gets to me when this thing pops up (which is almost every time ES21 gets mentioned in here lol) is that while its racist they aren't overly negative about it.

Its not like they hate them but instead they actually rever them to the point they look down on themselves in comparison.

The whole point of Superior Black Muscles is to point out how amazing the home town hero is when he surpasses it anyway.

Berserk 285

It's amazing how everything worked out for Griffith. He saved everyone's ass, is going to be the next king and the messiah on top of that.

He's truly Jesus.

Wiseblade

Berserk 285

It's amazing how everything worked out for Griffith. He saved everyone's ass, is going to be the next king and the messiah on top of that.

He's truly Jesus.

More like the Anti-Christ, since he sacrificed thousands, including his most loyal companions and innocent civilians (or as innocent as someone can be in Berserk) to get to where he is now.

I have yet to see the movie, but most reviews I read said it was just straight adaptation that didn't do anything special. I suppose hearing the concert at the end will be worth it.
I'll probably watch it I can find it.

brofist, Asano is my favourite mangaka as well.

Does your last sentence imply that you can read Japanese and will be reading the conclusion to Girl by the Sea soon? Cause if so I'm super jelly right now.
aonp7v.gif

We're too cool for brofists.

Yeah, but far from fluent. I read the first chapter but then I recalled that this isn't really a manga you want to read in a public train...I don't want to be called a pedofile. So since I do most of my reading on the go, I'll probably read a chapter a day at night. Don't wanna rush this since this might be the last work I'll read from him in a while until he releases the new punpun or something. :c

More like the Anti-Christ, since he sacrificed thousands, including his most loyal companions and innocent civilians (or as innocent as someone can be in Berserk) to get to where he is now.

I always forget this little detail!

Jokes aside, I was talking about how the people see him and it's not like he has done any monstrous acts since he came back. It does make me wonder if he has really changed.

Wiseblade

I always forget this little detail!

Jokes aside, I was talking about how the people see him and it's not like he has done any monstrous acts since he came back. It does make me wonder if he has really changed.

1) He hangs around with FLESH EATING DEMONS
2) You forget that he told Guts he had no remorse about his action and would do it again in a heartbeat.

1) He hangs around with FLESH EATING DEMONS
2) You forget that he told Guts he had no remorse about his action and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Instead of just one monster (Guts), he got few more now. And while I forgot about that, doesn't it rather prove my point?

Griffith was always kinda scary and he always considered many options to get his way. He's just done fooling around and a lot more serious, but still kind.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Instead of just one monster (Guts), he got few more now. And while I forgot about that, doesn't it rather prove my point?

Griffith was always kinda scary and he always considered many options to get his way. He's just done fooling around and a lot more serious, but still kind.

Kind? He's more manipulative than anything else. He lost the right to be called kind when he did what he did.

Wiseblade

I don't remember the scene where Guts ate people. You're going to have to refresh my memory. And I wouldn't really consider Griffith sacrificing his closest and most loyal companion to a demonic massacre an "option".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom