• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Medaka Box 167 - The hopeless romantic in me wants there to somehow still be Zenkichi as the final flower.

The realist in me recognizes it'll probably be Anshin'in.

The Nisio in me knows trollolololol.

Kurita

I think I like Boon's translation better.
ibeGE4cSnodFno.jpg

Wiseblade

Yea but he fucked the world up in an insane way when he turned it into fantasy world. It may look pretty but everything is pretty much fucked.

True, The eclipse is the catalyst to all the freaky stuff that happens afterward. The other God Hand and the Skull knight even say as much.

I think I like Boon's translation better.
http://i.minus.com/ibeGE4cSnodFno.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

There was another translation? What did it say?

Akito

Medaka Box 167 - The hopeless romantic in me wants there to somehow still be Zenkichi as the final flower.

The realist in me recognizes it'll probably be Anshin'in.

The Nisio in me knows trollolololol.
I'll hold you responsible if this will not be the case.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Berserk 285

It's amazing how everything worked out for Griffith. He saved everyone's ass, is going to be the next king and the messiah on top of that.

He's truly Jesus.

Based on his messiah foreshadowing he is going to bring about the real dark times man, that's when all the rape is going to happen on a global scale. Guts will lose it and the inner beast is gonna be unleashed in such a way that will make the god hands shit themselves, at least I hope so haha.

Soma

The Seven Deadly Sins 1 - 18

yo

damn

This is awesome. I need more of this! I just love the sense of ADVENTURE this story has. The god-tier artwork is perfect for this. A lot of the armor designs here remind me of the Judges armor from FF XII. Man I would love to see a few chapters dedicated to seeing the Seven Deadly Sins fuck shit up together back in the day. Great stuff.

survivor

Banned
20th Century Boys vol 2
eJUtfoD.jpg

Fuck, why is this soo good? How do you do it Urasawa? How do you manage to suck me into the story like this?

Some new revelations were pretty ridiculous like how Friend is using Kenji's childhood ideas and that robot thing looks silly, but they really don't bother me so much since everything else is soo good.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
1) He hangs around with FLESH EATING DEMONS
2) You forget that he told Guts he had no remorse about his action and would do it again in a heartbeat.

You know, I think Guts might end up getting help from the other Godhand. I can't see the others being cool with Griffith taking the world for himself and pushing them aside.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
20th Century Boys vol 2

Fuck, why is this soo good? How do you do it Urasawa? How do you manage to suck me into the story like this?

Some new revelations were pretty ridiculous like how Friend is using Kenji's childhood ideas and that robot thing looks silly, but they really don't bother me so much since everything else is soo good.

Don't get hurt.

Popstar

Berserk

I'm curious how many people have read the "lost chapter" that was serialized but never reprinted in the volumes because it gave too much away too early.

Schierke > Ishidoro

PK Gaming

I actually stopped reading SevenDeadlySins because the fanservice is really obnoxious (the main character constantly gropes the heroine) and it gets really boring at times.

its like a smuttier fairy tail, can you imagine??

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Berserk

I'm curious how many people have read the "lost chapter" that was serialized but never reprinted in the volumes because it gave too much away too early.

Schierke > Ishidoro

I've been looking for it online but just can't find it.

Akito

Berserk

Schierke > Ishidoro
Are you talking about the oneshot which got created before the serialization?

Of course he is, but that was always his plan all along, even before the eclipse. He's even doing it with the same methods.

What i meant he's still taking the kingdom by force, just very subtle.

Its funny he basically sacrificed everyone for a retry and is now doing it the way it should have happened the first time around (being broken as fuck with other strong creatures following you aside)

Soma

and it gets really boring at times.

yeah i don't think i want to live in a world where this, this, or this is considered boring. I can make the argument that there's not a whole lot of tension as the MC feels pretty overpowered. Can't say I think that's a bad thing when the art looks great and makes for some really nice scenes. I haven't read Fairy Tail (don't plan to either) but the smut isn't bad and not distracting at all.

...though that could just be me being really desensitized to stuff like that by now.

Akito

Think he's talking about the chapter that explains the void/afterlife/devils in greater detail

No, there was a chapter around number 90 or so that gave away too much so it got rewritten for the volume release.
Alright, it seems like it was chapter Chapter 83 ("God of the Abyss (2)" before getting cut and become "Armour To The Heart"). It's a direct conversation between Griffith and God, pretty insightful stuff. But I did read it back in the day without even realizing it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Alright, it seems like it was chapter Chapter 83 ("God of the Abyss (2)" before getting cut and become "Armour To The Heart"). It's a direct conversation between Griffith and God, pretty insightful stuff. But I did read it back in the day without even realizing it.

You wouldn't happen to know where to find it would you?

That sounds really interesting. If it wasn't for the long breaks, I probably wouldn't care about it being cut.

Berserk

Oh yea thats how he decided his GH form too IIRC.

You wouldn't happen to know where to find it would you?

Its not hard to find especially given that Akito just gave out the info. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom