• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

JoJo did this bad?

Any idea about Moyashimon or Honey and Clover? I always heard they never did that well anywhere.
Yeah Stone Ocean's sales were quite low.
Though the new edition of Stardust Crusaders launched in January and Steel Ball Run are way more successful right now. The new anime helped, and most people were waiting for SC and SBR to start reading Jojo.

Dunno about the other two mangas, sorry.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bomb Heaven (one shot)
tumblr_mkae5tgHT91qbxqfpo1_400.png

Aniki was pretty nice even if he had no money and relied on his younger brother for everything. Forty pages of some emotional stuff, some fun, backstory, and tears. Though I really enjoyed it and liked the concept being explored, always a favorite prompt. Though, as usual the ending
they are not blood brothers
:(

I really don't understand why manga/anime authors don't realize being attracted to your siblings isn't bizarre due to the blood relationship, but rather because people are not attracted to people with whom they have that type of relationship.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I love the main cast of Glass Mask; Maya, the totally-lesbian rival girl that's completely obsessed with Maya and the teacher are deliciously psychotic.

There are different kinds of insanity. But then again, Glas no Kamen covers most of them!
(right off the bat, with Maya and her tickets...)

I love that psychosis though. I wish I can feel that passionate about something. Not that I'm not passionate myself, but those guys take it to a whole new level.

Deformed children is not erotic, I don't get that genre personally.

To be fair, two brothers fucking aren't going produce deformed children.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But again, incest isn't merely a social taboo. Most people innately don't have sexual desire for their siblings.

Angry Grimace

Where is that picture with the guy saying little sister fetishes are for people who don't have little sisters?

They just like the idea of a little sister.

I don't remember what's its from, but I know what you're talking about.

Angry Grimace

Well sometimes in canon options, imouto is just better than the other inferior choices (sao, excluding sandwich-kun).

And BL/Twincest stories in manga are always compelling.

Incest is right around the same level of compelling as say, Nina and the Table in Code Geass.

Angry Grimace

Speaking of cringe, how about that Aku no Hana anime starting up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom