• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Titan thoughts

Now that I've had some time to reflect, I hope they catch/kill a titan this time. Or Eren actually gets kidnapped this time. The pattern of pushing the Human Titans into a corner, then having them pull out an amazing new power to make a last minute escape is getting tiring.

I kind of want this to happen just to see the outcome... it was so close last time :<

Zetman

Finally, the cogs are turning. It's possible that Kouga will see Zet's inability to act as an initial trigger towards their inevitable battle. Now he has a reason not to be an unquestioning fanboy.

remz

Motherfucking Monster Hunter, guys.

Shingeki no Kyojin 44

Oh wow. First fight in awhile that I would consider totally awesome. Eren showing those MMA moves.

Yessss. Titan is so good when the fights go all MMA/Kickboxing.

It'd be amazing if Eren got kidnapped. We could actually see where the other faction is from.

Defuser

Shingeki no Kyojin ch 44
Eren taking down the armored titan is badass. Too bad the armored titan pulls a dick move.

Jealous Mikasa is scary.

Defuser

For those who read railgun...

xhqYwvl.jpg

Kusagari

Shingeki No Kyojin has gone from interesting thriller/horror to typical shounen :(

This chapter was everything I hate about the direction it's going.

I just don't think the Titan fights are interesting and they really have nothing to do with why I found the series intriguing to begin with. And they're probably only going to become more common.

This chapter was everything I hate about the direction it's going.

I just don't think the Titan fights are interesting and they really have nothing to do with why I found the series intriguing to begin with. And they're probably only going to become more common.

Yeah, I loved it when it seemed to be about humanity struggling against extinction.

Soul Eater 109

Hell to the yeah, i just wish the rest of Spartoi participate in the battle as well. I can´t wait to see Kid do a shock wave like his dad did when he fought the Kishin.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";53753220]It was typical shonen from the beginning. People just freaked the fuck out because of the pages with all the diagrams.[/QUOTE]
I still liked the beginning. Things at least seemed interesting with the giants just fucking up everything.

Now they might as well have qi blasts in the manga.

upandaway

Shingeki no Kyojin

Being a mystery manga, I could have predicted from chapter 1 that at least half the readers will start hating it in a couple of years. Really once the solutions gain a bit of traction, it just loses its value to a lot of people instantly (and I'm not sure I've ever seen a mystery manga where that didn't happen). God's Beard is the the special kind of special, though.

Anyway the fight was pretty intense. I'm thinking Eren could use Ryner as a shield or something.
I really like the motion lines and movement feel during the fights. It was the same with the other Titan fights, really intense.

ivJN4s6QVIArS.png

I'm second?! That's... scary. I also have almost 200 posts more than I did in the last thread and we're only halfway.
Feels weird because I'm still reading every page with the same frequency as before, just reading less manga. Nowadays it's all about those new-fangled fancy VNs, but it'll change again soon enough.

Fairy Tail

So did anyone call out/predict the Eclipse gate being where the dragons came from?

I kinda figured something like that would happen, but I've barely had a chance to post here due to school.

Shingeki

This series is now officially stuck in mid-air above the shark. Will it make the jump or return to non-stupid land? I hope it's the latter.

Shingeki no Kyojin

Being a mystery manga, I could have predicted from chapter 1 that at least half the readers will start hating it in a couple of years. Really once the solutions gain a bit of traction, it just loses its value to a lot of people instantly (and I'm not sure I've ever seen a mystery manga where that didn't happen).

7 Seeds. :p

There are many manga better than One Piece.

This one isn't.
I disagree with your opinion and everything you stand for.

Articalys

Medaka Box 190

What on earth could there possibly be left now?!

Also, in the run up to the final few chapters, I'd love it if we could stop posting early Medaka Box spoilers so it's fresh for everyone as soon as it's fully translated, like it used to be, but I know that's probably not how things work around here anymore...

Kurita

Shingeki No Kyojin 44

That fight is pretty intense, so good.
Maybe the Mikasa/Annie fight will continue one day when Mikasa turns into a titan :lol
The last panel... Welp, don't know what will happen...

Put me on the side that loves what is currently happening in the manga.

Medaka Box 190
This was basically my reaction as well. Clapping included.

Kumagawa's fight was predictably amazing. Ajimu's continuing absence was not. I'm not going to put my brain cells through the torture of thinking about where this could possibly go now.

Also somehow I missed the last page of the previous chapter, which would've saved me some counting.

upandaway

Medaka Box 190

What on earth could there possibly be left now?!
Kumagawa and Ajimu's messages still weren't revealed

Also, in the run up to the final few chapters, I'd love it if we could stop posting early Medaka Box spoilers so it's fresh for everyone as soon as it's fully translated, like it used to be, but I know that's probably not how things work around here anymore...
It's still fresh to me! The spoilers are marked black after all.

I lose nothing by letting such a slowly released series build up. And my wishlist is really going through delinquency right now, intimidating me and asking for my money to buy cigarettes.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
ivJN4s6QVIArS.png

I'm second?! That's... scary. I also have almost 200 posts more than I did in the last thread and we're only halfway.
It's those fake anime gifs.

I've really fallen off though. Hmm...

Hey Ignis. Bleach is great. Every passage is rife with meaning and every single element ties together with perfect cohesion. There is not one wasted panel. Not one wasted drop of ink.

Big One. Bleach's writing is perfect. If you disagree then you are objectively wrong.

There. That ought to fix things in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom