• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I guess I found it fun after that arc ended, but man, after that it just felt like it was just going through the motions.

edit: I'll admit that nienami is the best.

Stinky

Medaka box in general

Minus was definitely the high point, but really this was a great manga.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 2) volume 10

Noooo, I can't believe it. The crimson bubble ;_;

Such a manly sacrifice.

FUCKING CHARIOT RACES!

I liked Medaka Box. The pacing was probably the worst part of it but otherwise it had some cool fights and high-level trolling with hilarious characters. I think a lot was lost because of the language barrier but it was still very enjoyable.

Food Smut 7

I was afraid the school would be just stuck up jerks but the dorm is incredible. Nude apron illusion :lol :lol :lol

Stinky

I hope the rumours are true and we get the Obata/Ohba manga. Is it too soon after Bakuman? There was 2 years between it and Death Note.

I'm also really curious about what kind of manga it would be. Very very few of the fake manga in Bakuman made me say "hey, I'd read that".

The pacing was probably the worst part of it but otherwise it had some cool fights and high-level trolling with hilarious characters. I think a lot was lost because of the language barrier but it was still very enjoyable.

This is really Medaka Box in a nutshell.

Stinky

Mehdaka Box has always been boring to me. It's kind if frustrating to be out of the herd like this, I feel alone D:

Anyway, what's the real title of food smut ?

Check the OP for nicknames, food smut is Shokugeki No Soma

lol, "Mehdaka Box"

Edit: Beaten like a softer, moister ass dude

I agree with this. Kubo has this outstanding ability that he's able to be minimalistic and yet convey so, so much with every stroke of the pen.
He's a really talented writer and artist, probably one of the best we have today. I wish other manga authors and artists, people like Oda for example, would learn a bit from Kubo and stop wasting panels or trying to over-stuff them with so much bloat.

;)

Stinky

EQpZSG1.png

That ... doesn't make any sense

EDIT: She used salt instead of sugar fucks sake Chitoge get it together!!

Durr its just obligation chocolates. THREE characters used that excuse.

Wiseblade

Attack on Mehtan 37

I'm really not getting what people like about this. is it the high bodycount? Because killing people off seems to be the only this this manga excels at.

Stinky

Such a classic joke!

I had a teacher that didnt feel like teaching one day so he brought ~30 Irish primary school kids to Mcdonalds.

He put salt in his coffee by accident, and I still dont know if he was just a bumbling old man or he was trying to be funny.

To be honest he was really weird and senile.

Wiseblade

I had a teacher that didnt feel like teaching one day so he brought ~30 Irish primary school kids to Mcdonalds.

He put salt in his coffee by accident, and I still dont know if he was just a bumbling old man or he was trying to be funny.

To be honest he was really weird and senile.

But the salt and sugar packets look totally different!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Medaka Box End?

A really great manga. I just wish they would have fast forwarded so we could have seen a wedding between Medaka and Zenkichi, kinda like how Ken Akamatsu did for Naru and Kentaro at the end of Love Hina.

Shokugeki no Soma 10

Oh god! Ikumi is mmm mmm good!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
HSDK

Yes, finally! A master's fight. Ryuuto was pretty damn cool too.

I like how in most of the panels featuring Miu we just see her crotch and boobs and face. So dumb.

Stinky

I wonder if Kubo will use Urahara's appearance in the flashback to show how actually really HE was the evil one the whole time

and Aizen was just misunderstood

Tamanon

Banned
I wonder if Kubo will use Urahara's appearance in the flashback to show how actually really HE was the evil one the whole time

and Aizen was just misunderstood

Only if he takes off his hat and then smooths his hair back, instant evil look.

Azure J

Medaka Box - Since when were you under the assumption that this is the end edition

Welp, didn't see that happening at all. Just to be semi on topic, minus arc and school election arcs were best arcs.

Prison School 61

Aww damn, that sucks. LOL'd at Vice Prez snatching Andre's nipple hair off after all that though. I wonder how they're going to keep attending the school now.

Stinky

Its for the Plot

Yamada 52-53

Ooh, so I guess there are witches and there are witch killers. This new guy can steal powers, and Yamada can borrow powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom