• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Nah, not enough fanservice

yes

ibxPUJ7gDSJUQ8.gif

Aww....

Stinky

Titan bodypillows hahaha

You guys ever see the picture of Nobuyuki Fukumoto with the Akagi pillow?

Rin c1

Loved Beck so I checked this out.

Its interesting. Seems realistic but not depressing. Its a bit funny as well. Its really like Beck.

Kurita

Hunter x Hunter vol.13

Yaaaay, York Shin is over, time for Greed Island!
York Shin was fucking awesome, I wonder if GI will top it heh. We'll see...

I started reading vol.14. So far GI has a lot of potential I guess.
And the cover is pure sex

Wiseblade

Attack of the 50M Woman 1

Their peaceful village has come under attack from a threat that forces our protagonist to answer the call to adventure. Where have I seen this before...

Oh yeah, EVERYTHING EVER.

It wasn't bad.

Hunter x Hunter vol.13

Yes, it will.

upandaway

Hunter x Hunter vol.13

Consider all of Togashi's DQ experience put into a manga with the most originality and care he could muster.

Normally, they won't go ahead and list every freaking card along with full descriptions and effects. Normally.

Kurita

Consider all of Togashi's DQ experience put into a manga with the most originality and care he could muster.

Normally, they won't go ahead and list every freaking card along with full descriptions and effects. Normally.

There's a list with 40 cards though :lol

upandaway

They even have cards for tiny rocks. The hell man
There are 141 cards "officially" listed in the bonus pages (100+40+GM) and a bunch more throughout the arc.

I kinda want you to marathon the entire thing right now (better yet if you use the anime since the last GI ep is um, the day after tomorrow, and there are no scribbles) it's so friggin good

Kurita

There are 141 cards "officially" listed in the bonus pages (100+40+GM) and a bunch more throughout the arc.

I kinda want you to marathon the entire thing right now (better yet if you use the anime since the last GI ep is um, the day after tomorrow, and there are no scribbles) it's so friggin good

I'm sticking with the manga until I'm caught up.
And I can't marathon it since I buy the volumes :lol (unless you give me some money)

upandaway

And I can't marathon it since I buy the volumes :lol (unless you give me some money)

I just hope you're aware that comes with the responsibility of reading every last word of those card lists.

Hell I'm gonna go brush up on some of them right now
look at card 97, dude was ahead of his time

Stinky

Stinky's Amnesia Adventure

Awful manga, the main character is a moron.

So earlier today I was reading a tiny bit of summary, I remembered a lot more stuff. Lets see what happens when I get further in. I remember I sped through those parts for some reason. No excuse for forgetting about Kurapika, poor guy cant catch a break.

I watched the first episode of the York Shin arc listed on the wiki and it was really fresh in my memory, like I remembered specific panels, and I got to enjoy it as an adaption (its a good one).

It was the episode when Gon and Killua get back from the tower tournament and chill with Mito-san. Ultimate bromance.

Man Greed Island is such an awesome arc. So much detail and effort put into it. And I really like how Togashi wrote a description for all of the cards (plus it's quite a nice thing to read between chapters).
Plus Kana has done a really good work to adapt it in French, you're in for a treat Kurita

Man I wish HxH's schedule was more regular.

Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora 1-10
Having a laughing boner, the series.
If you're lucky there'll be some copies in your local library
Or read them at la Fnac or Carrefour/Lecler/Cora lol

Ass Class
You know what's worst? In that spread color page he actually looks like a girl!. I totally think at some point the author will reveal that he is a "she" and that she's actually an alien assasin or something!.

And I totally saw that the new guy was an asshole.

When I started reading the manga it took me a while to figure out that he was a boy. And it's not like he's a great character either.

Also, I'm surprised that the kids trusted that new guy completely. It does look like they fell for it, even though they should know better.

Kurita

If you're lucky there'll be some copies in your local library
Or read them at la Fnac or Carrefour/Lecler/Cora lol
I'm anti-"read at the store without buying"!
I always end up buying at least one manga when I go to la Fnac, I'm weak...

Shingeki no Kyojin 44 is out. Too tired to read it now.
Same, will read tomorrow.
I'll stop posting/lurking to avoid spoilers. See ya tomorrow MangaGAF.

Attack on Titan 44

Was that the Colossal Titan's head at the end there? Or did the Ape Titan throw somebody else's head from on top of the wall?

Ass Class

When I started reading the manga it took me a while to figure out that he was a boy. And it's not like he's a great character either.

Also, I'm surprised that the kids trusted that new guy completely. It does look like they fell for it, even though they should know better.

Im surprised people in the fandom legit think Nagisa is a girl even as of the most recent chapter :/
-
tumblr_ml5miwDGPk1r45133o1_500.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hunter x Hunter vol.13

It only gets better from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom