• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shingeki no Kyojin 44

Goddamn, body slam from the top rope. I'd have bet my dinner, breakfast and lunch on Mikasa as well.

Usually I'd stop reading a manga when there's an anime airing, but this one's an exception. For the time being anyway.

Lain

Hey Ignis. Bleach is great. Every passage is rife with meaning and every single element ties together with perfect cohesion. There is not one wasted panel. Not one wasted drop of ink.

Big One. Bleach's writing is perfect. If you disagree then you are objectively wrong.

I agree with this. Kubo has this outstanding ability that he's able to be minimalistic and yet convey so, so much with every stroke of the pen.
He's a really talented writer and artist, probably one of the best we have today. I wish other manga authors and artists, people like Oda for example, would learn a bit from Kubo and stop wasting panels or trying to over-stuff them with so much bloat.

Akito

Medaka Box 190
Some of the messages were great but Unzen-kun said it best

isLWn1SlLdyIG.jpg

Farewell Medaka-chan... oh never change Nisio. So Kumagawa lost off-screen? Must be a new low for him :lol

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Okay now we're getting somewhere. But it's Saturday, not Monday.

Big one is literally objectively always objectively wrong.

upandaway

Mondaijitachi Z

I just realized all 3 have gifts that are defined around
other gifts (controlling other gifts, using other gifts as your own, and destroying gifts)
. That's really hax, haha.

The guy seems really rude. I always take my headphones off when I talk to people.
He's trolling everyone every chance he gets. It's the price they must pay for having their lives saved by him every other page.

That reminds me, about 2 million years ago someone asked on the thread what manga have all-powerful MCs that are just badass from the beginning. Well here's one.

Okay now we're getting somewhere. But it's Saturday, not Monday.

Big one is literally objectively always objectively wrong.

He can't go two posts without insulting Kubo or Bleach on some level.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he has a Helga-Arnold like fascination with Kubo while dedicating a shrine while writing Bleach Fanfiction.

Jarmel

Banned
Magi 1-68

I'm really getting sick of Alibaba's lack of a fucking ballsack. He knew what it was going to come to and still couldn't do it. When you fight an opponent, you fight them to the death.

upandaway

Magi 1-68

I'm really getting fsick of Alibaba's lack of a fucking ballsack. He knew what it was going to come to and still couldn't do it. When you fight an opponent, you fight them to the death.
Aww, give him some time. Balbadd is part of his character definition. It's not like he starts out Sinbad.

He can't go two posts without insulting Kubo or Bleach on some level.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he has a Helga-Arnold like fascination with Kubo while dedicating a shrine while writing Bleach Fanfiction.

LOL Its funny how One Piece and Bleach gets tons of arguments but Naruto just quietly slips into the background because no one cares about it.

Moosichu

Fairy Tail

So did anyone call out/predict the Eclipse gate being where the dragons came from?

I kinda figured something like that would happen, but I've barely had a chance to post here due to school.

It was so obvious that I couldn't believe that was the 'twist'. Although what happens next is up in the air.

remz

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";53748798]It's a fucking armbar.[/QUOTE]

So fucking what? it's still better than a random giant laser or generic ass shonen special moves. The Titan guy might be getting his fight ideas from old WWE videos, but I don't really care. seeing wrestling is more refreshing than 80 of the "special beam attack" fighting shonen shit I usually read.

I like having the titans wrestle. They'rebig and heavy so it makes sense having them fight like this instead of being super nimble.

Toriko

Really good fight all around, hopefully we see Zebra's fight next.

Medaka Box

Lolol trollololol. We all should have seen this coming. Have we confirmed that next week is the final chapter or what?

Also didn't the rumor say this would be the last week for rookie police woman? Is there anyone still reading that who can confirm/deny that?

upandaway

Toriko

Really good fight all around, hopefully we see Zebra's fight next.

Medaka Box

Lolol trollololol. We all should have seen this coming. Have we confirmed that next week is the final chapter or what?

Also didn't the rumor say this would be the last week for rookie police woman? Is there anyone still reading that who can confirm/deny that?
Nah, I think the rumor was about Kiruko ending in the Golden Week double issue (speaking of which, that's happening soon. That's gonna be torture), and Medaka the issue after that. Golden Week is the last week of April.

Besides it's too early for cancellations. They're usually on the very end of April or beginning of May.

So fucking what? it's still better than a random giant laser or generic ass shonen special moves. The Titan guy might be getting his fight ideas from old WWE videos, but I don't really care. seeing wrestling is more refreshing than 80 of the "special beam attack" fighting shonen shit I usually read.

I like having the titans wrestle. They'rebig and heavy so it makes sense having them fight like this instead of being super nimble.

But hey are still super nimble...

Stinky

Im usually the one posting Medaka spoilers, I can stop doing that if you like. I know I like to see em because I'm curious but I know they can be accidentally seen and whatnot.

Its not like theyre hard to find if you do wanna see them

Im usually the one posting Medaka spoilers, I can stop doing that if you like. I know I like to see em because I'm curious but I know they can be accidentally seen and whatnot.

Its not like theyre hard to find if you do wanna see them

I just feel like any and all chapter spoilers before a chapter is released should be spoiler tagged so only people who intentionally click them can see them

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Toriko

I actually kinda feel bad for the guy. Having to suffer incredible electric damage for the rest of your life, especially if you're immortal, sounds like it sucks.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shokugeki no Soma

Pavarotti Duck is superior Kaki man, so I'm going to say for now that Takumi is the winner of the duel.

Soul Eater 109

Makes it feel like its some final talk of encouragement to give to characters before a final fight. Anyway, epic for Kid to finally awaken...Though this makes it seem as if Maka is still super weak compared to everyone else and now the gap will increase even more.

Medaka Box - end

I liked it

It was fun to read, full of "WHAT" moments and filled with intresting characters overall.

Trully a manga i won't soon forget.

Nah, I think the rumor was about Kiruko ending in the Golden Week double issue (speaking of which, that's happening soon. That's gonna be torture), and Medaka the issue after that. Golden Week is the last week of April.

Besides it's too early for cancellations. They're usually on the very end of April or beginning of May.

what week is new manga starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom